The New Avenger Part 26

I know you guys are waiting for the next part, and I know that the image above is a little hint on what happens next, so.... I'm not going to make you wait. 

Here's Part 24!

________________________________________________________________________________

"ia-ria!-ARIA!"

Aria opened her eyes and saw that she was on the ground. She still felt a little tingling in her toes, but as soon as she heard Peter's voice call out in pain, she got up, and looked around to locate Peter.

It was dark, but the moonlight helped her.

And she saw Peter being held by two men. The other men were nowhere to be seen. 

"PETER!"

Aria took off her shirt, and she was left in her bra. She left her wings out and she flew towards Peter. When she was a few paces away, she landed and flapped her wings furiously, and it created a wind so strong. It made the men stumble, and they let Peter go. 

Aria stopped flapping. 

"Peter, RUN!" 

Peter ran, but one of the men appeared out of nowhere and shocked Peter with a shock stick. 

"AUGH!" Peter fell to the ground in pain. 

"Peter! DON'T TOUCH HIM" Aria ran towards Peter, but 3 men came and stood in front of her, all with shock sticks. And they were on. And that was a big mistake. 

Aria smiled. 

She focused her energy on moving the shock waves, and gathered it in her hand, and they left the sticks. And the men had shocked faces. 

Aria released the shock waves, and it shocked the men. 

But all the controlling of things was causing her energy to leave her. And she was getting really tired. 

She stopped for a moment, because she was getting dizzy, and once she was no longer dizzy, she got up, and started running towards Peter, who was now unconscious, and being carried by two men. 

And they started running towards the thick forest. 

And that was a big problem. Because once they lost her in there, there was no way that she would be able to find them. 

She ran faster, but they were faster. And they disappeared in to the thick canopy. 

She did not run in there because if she did she would get lost. 

So she did the first thing that she thought of. She flew into the air as fat as she could. And she flew towards the compound as fast as she possibly could. 

"FRIDAY OPEN A WINDOW THAT IS CLOSE TO MR.STARK NOW!"

FRIDAY opened a window, and Aria flew through it. 

And everyone was shocked. 

"EVERYONE OUT. NOW!"

Aria grabbed the gun that was under the bar table and pointed it towards the roof.

BAM BAM BAM!

"EVERYONE OUT NOW!"

Everyone was yelling and leaving the compound as fast as they could, the only ones that were not going anywhere were the Avengers. 

"Aria. What are you doing?" Tony asked as everyone walked towards her.

"Peter was taken by H.Y.D.R.A. I tried to stop them, but I couldn't. They were too many men. And he was hurt. They grazed his shoulder and they shocked him. They did the same to me, but I was able to control the shock waves. I lost them in the forest. We need to find him"

"He wasn't wearing his suit, so I can't track him." Tony said. 

"We can track him" Aria said

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I kind of may have, um..."

"Ariaaaaa"

"ImighthaveputanillusiononhimthatwontaffecthimbutIcantrackhimwithoutanyoneknowingandIcantalktohimwithmymindsothat'sanotherwaythatIcantrackhim"

("I might have put an illusion on him that won't affect him but I can track him without anyone knowing and I can talk to him with my mid so that's another way that I can track him")

"I did not understand a word of that" Bruce said

"Oh! I am so proud of you!" Loki said as he hugged her. 

"What do you mean?" Vision asked

"She put an illusion on him that won't affect him but she can still track him without anyone knowing and she can also talk to him with her mind so that's another way that she can track him."

"Wow. I did not know you can do that." Wanda says

"Anyone who has powers related to Loki's powers can pull that off. I cannot do that, for I do not posses the powers Loki has." Thor explains

"That is right" Loki says

"And Aria is your daughter, so she posses your powers" Rhodey clarified. 

"Yep" Aria says. 

"NOW CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW I HAVE LOKI'S POWERS AND CAN WE FOCUS ON PETER!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I am going to post more in a little bit, but I just wanted to let you guys relax and know what happened next. I kind of left you on a cliffhanger. Sorry. 

But you love them, so I decided to leave you on another one today. But don't worry, you won't be on it for long. I'll post more in a little bit. I promise. 

Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS!

Assemble