The New Avenger Part 30

"So that really is her?" Astrid asked Loki

"Yes. This is your mother."

"The file says that they have her. D-Do you think that she could still be alive?"

"I am not sure. There is a possibility"

"I say we look for her. Are you with me?"

Loki looked at her"To the end of the line" (Carmen Sandiego???)

"But first, we need to get some sleep" Loki says

"I agree"

"Goodnight my dear" 

"Goodnight Father"

Loki kisses Astrid's head, and leaves the room and closes the door. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"BOO!"

"AH!" Peter turns around and sees Mr. Stark standing  in the doorway. 

"Jeez Mr. Stark you scared me"

"That's payback for all the times you scared me"

"Fair enough."

"What are you doing up? You're supposed to be asleep"

"Well, today was a little bit, well, crazy, and I just couldn't sleep, and Aria calmed me down,  so we went to sleep."

"Ah ha. And nothing else?"

"Um, yeah"

"No feeling were said or shown?"

Peter's eyes went wide. 

"N-No! Why would you think that that's totally crazy why would you think that?"

"First of, you're talking in a really high pitch. Two, you're rambling. And when you ramble, it either means that you are nervous or that you're hiding something."

"UgH! I can't hide anything from you. You always know everything"

"Yes I do. And I know that Aria told you one of her big secrets about her mother, and that you both kissed"

"Well, I can't deny it. Wait, how did you know?"

"I was there. I was going to get some coffee, because you know that I don't sleep, and I saw you too talking."

"Are you mad?"

"No"

"Are you disappointed?"

"No"

"Then what are you?"

"A human"

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"Sorry, I had to. But no, I'm happy for you. You both should go on a date"

"NO!"

"Ok, ok, relax. Anyway, get back to sleep. I'm the only one allowed to stay up. I'm an adult"

"I'm, um, a teenager"

"Exactly. And teenagers need their sleep. Now, go to sleep or I'm selling all your technology stuff. And banning you from patrol. Now go to sleep." (AHHH! I'm crying. "Now go to sleep or I'll sell all you toys")

Peter grinned and shook is head. And he got under the covers and went to bed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I'll post more later, just wanted to post this beforehand to make up for the missed story yesterday. =)

Keep reading my little avengers and Keep the world safe!

AVENGERS!

Assemble