The New Avenger Part 5

Wanda's P.O.V

I woke to the sound of Tony telling the girl what happened. The girl says nothing as she listens intently. Tony told her everything. Right down to what happened in the Quinjet. And explained how I carried her, and put her to bed. How long she's been asleep, which hasn't been that long. Just a few hours. 

"And that's what's been happening" Tony finished his story. 

"Wow" The girl says. 

"How do you feel kid?" I ask. 

"I feel...great. that was the best sleep I had ever gotten in my life" the girl says. 

I feel bad calling her kid.

" What's your name?" Tony asks. Apparently he's been wondering the same thing. 

"My name is Aria. It's Italian for air. Might as well tell you my life story." She says. 

"I was born January 13, 2008. I was born in Buenos Aries, Argentina. But I moved to Belgrade, Serbia when I was 2 months old. My mom, dad, and me lived happy lives. They had good jobs. We had a nice house. But one day HYDRA came and attacked Serbia. Unfortunately, one of the places they attacked in Serbia was Belgrade. We heard bombs,  gunshots, and screams.

My parents took me to the basement and we stayed there. But we could still hear the bombs and shouting. They were whispering to me, telling me it was gonna be ok. My mother had me cuddled against her chest, my father hugging my mother. I was smooshed in between both of them. But then a bomb rang out, and next thing I know, the building comes crashing on us. It falls on my parents. I was lucky I wasn't injured badly. 

Then HYDRA men come running throw the building, and one spots me, takes me to a jet or helicopter, and puts something in my arm and I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I remember was me, in a crib, surrounded my men in coats, all with a needle in their hands, trying to prick me." 

At this point she was close to tears, so I just hug her, and she once again stops crying, and she hugs me too. I look at Tony. I could see in his eyes that he was heartbroken, ready to punch something. And I don't blame him. I hug the girl tighter. 

_________________________________________________________

AVENGERS! 

Assemble