The New Avenger Part 25

As Tony left he everyone looked at each other with very confused faces. 

"Ok. Well, I'm going to make lunch." Wanda says. She gets up and goes into the kitchen and Vision gets up to help her. 

"I'm going for a run" Rhodey says

"I shall speak to my brother. We have so much 'catching up on' as you humans say"

Everyone goes to do what they said what they were going to do. 

"I'm going to go to the lab to work on some projects." Bruce says as he gets up and leaves. 

And that leaves Peter and Aria in the room. 

"What are you going to do now? Peter asks her

Aria didn't answer. She was staring of into the distance. 

"Aria?" 

"What?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Oh. Nothing, what were you saying?"

"What are you going to do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you going to live with Loki outside of the compound, are you going to live here? Are you going to go back to Belgrade?"

"I don't know. It depends on Loki."

"Are you going to keep calling him Loki or dad?"

"I-I don't know. It's just weird calling him dad. I'm not used to calling anyone dad."

"I guess so."

Aria breathed deeply. "Anyway, so, what else can you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Power wise"

"Oh, well I can stick to anything, I have this thing called a spider sense, where like, I know when things are going to happen a few seconds before they actually happen. And the webs aren't me. They are the webshooters. I have an increased metabolism, and my senses are increased and better."

"Cool."

"What about you?"

"Well, I have wings, obviously. And as far as I know, I can control elements, and different variations of the elements."

"What do you know you can control?"

"Water, Fire, Earth, Ice, Wind, Light, Nature, Gas, and Lightning."

"I'd be cool if you could heal"

"Yeah. But we're not going to test that" Aria laughs

"I agree" Peter laughs. 

"FOOD IS READY!" They hear from the kitchen.

"Wow. How did you do that so fast?" Peter asked as he gets up. 

"Yeah, that didn't take long"

"Well, with my powers, and Visions powers, we can make a meal in no time" Wanda says

"Cool!"

Soon enough, everyone was at the table, except Tony. 

"If I may, where is Mr. Stark?" Vision asks. 

"I am not sure. Pardon me FRIDAY?" Loki says

"Yes Loki?"

"Where's Mr. Stark?"

"He is currently in the lab"

Everyone had finished their meal, and everyone got up to go to the lab. When they looked through the glass, they saw Tony sitting at the table drinking some whiskey.