FINAL

Astrid was doing research, looking for her mother. She ran facial recognition, and she and Loki were on the search, looking for her mother all around the world. 

Astrid and Loki were about to give up, they had searched every base, but no trace of her mother. 

They were on their way back to the compound, when Astrid's phone dinged. Astrid looked at her phone thinking it was a message from Peter, but she saw it was a notification that there had been a facial recognition match

"Dad."

Astrid handed Loki the phone, and tears got in his eyes. That's all she needed to know. 

She looked at the coordinates and flew to them. 

It was a dance studio. Astrid walked to the door, and knocked. 

A woman with red hair and brown eyes opened the door. When she saw Loki, her eyes widened. 

"Loki?"

Loki nodded

She walked to him, and held his face in her hands. Loki grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Eleanor. I missed you so much. I thought I lost you"

Eleanor hugged Loki. The hugged lasted a few minutes, and then Eleanor looked at Astrid. 

"A-Astrid?" 

Astrid had tears in her eyes as she nodded. "Mom. We've been looking for you everywhere"

"Oh my gosh, my sweet girl. Your wings grew!"

Astrid hugged her tight. 

"How did you find me?" Eleanor asks after letting Astrid out of the hug. 

"I found files of you in a H.Y.D.R.A base. We ran your face through face recognition, and we searched every base. And we finally found you. How did you get out?"

"The base got under attack, and I was able to escape through all the chaos. How did you guys survive?"

"Well, I got captured by H.Y.D.R.A for 12 years, but then the Avengers found me and saved me. Dad survived, and he went to Asgard. And then I found dad, and he figured out that I was his daughter, and now we found you. Oh! You have to meet the Avengers! Well, there's one person you won't meet, because she sacrificed her life to save the universe"

"You're talking about the blip"

"Yeah."

"That was a year ago"

"Yeah. We've been looking for you for that long. And now we found you"

"I'm glad you did. We are family"

________________________________________________________________________________

"GUYS! ASTRID'S HERE!" Peter yells as he runs around the new rebuilt compound. 

"Woah! Pete, calm down! We're going to eat. We'll set up 2 places for them."

"HEY GUYS!" Astrid yells

She gets pushed to the ground by Peter running into her

"WAAAAHHH!"

"ASTRID! YOUR BACK! DID YOU FIND YOUR MOM?"

"Woah, Pete, chill"

Peter kisses her. 

They hear someone clear their throat. 

Peter looks at Astrid's mom.

"Astrid, is that-"

"Yeah"  

Peter gets up and he helps Astrid up. 

"Uh, hi. I'm Peter"

"Nice to meet you Peter. Don't break my daughter's heart or I will break yours"

"Your mom and dad are perfect for each other" Peter tells Astrid

They giggle. 

Astrid introduces her mom to everyone. Tony invited every Avenger, including their families. Clint and his family, Scott and his family, Wanda, Vision, Sam, Rhodey, and Bucky were there. 

They all ate, as a big happy family. 

Astrid found her family, her real family, and her Avengers family. She found out who she was, and helped save the Universe. 

AVENGERS

Assemble