Infinity War Part 1

NOTE: This takes place after Civil war, and Wanda and Vision are living with the Avengers in the compound. The other rogue Avengers are in hiding. Bucky is in Wakanda. Ragnarok never happened. Odin is still alive. Thor is on Asgard peacefully. Loki is on Earth with Astrid. Bruce is also on earth. This is needed to better fit the whole story. :)

Everyone was in the park, enjoying a nice day, just sitting around talking. Bruce and Loki were sitting on a bench, watchingWanda give some Pigeons gluten-free bread crumbs. 

Vision was next to Wanda crumbling the bread in his hands and putting it in Wanda's hands. 

Tony and Pepper were walking on their own. 

Rhodey was in the compound. His legs had been hurting, and Tony had convinced him(more like forced him) to stay at the compound and rest. 

Peter and Aria were in school

Loki looked up suddenly, and Peter noticed. 

"Loki? What's wrong?"

"Shhh"

Loki's face started getting different faces, as is he were talking, but he wasn't 

"This is bad" He says

"What is is father?" Astrid asks

"Thanos"

"Tha-what?"

"Thanos. He's on Asgard. He's killed half of the people. Everyone else was able to escape on a ship that a Valkyrie brought. (Let's just pretend that Valkyrie went to Sakaar, then escaped with the big ship, the one that Loki brought to Asgard, and went into hiding IN Asgard) I thought all the Valkyrie died a grueling death. Thanos is looking for the time stones. He already has one. The power stone. And he took the Tesseract. He has the time stone. He's on his way here. We have to talk to Tony. We need to protect the mind stone." Loki looks at Vision. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Tony and Pepper were talking about children, when Dr. Strange appeared. 

"Tony Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way."

"I'm sorry, you going out tickets or something?"

"We need you help. Lok, it's not overselling to say that the fate of the universe is at stake"

"And who's 'we'?"

Thor emerges from being Doctor Strange covered in Ash with a side of his face burned looking. 

"Stark"

Tony looked surprised. "Thor"

"Pepper" Thor says

"Hi" Pepper says

"You okay?" Tony asks

Thor gives Tony a desperate hug, not answering. 

Pepper goes back and calls everyone to follow her. Everyone goes in the Sanctum Sanctorum. 

No one says anything, as Wong uses magic to show the universe and five out of six infinity stones. 

"From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! the Big Band sent six elemental crystals, husrtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence" Wong says

"Space. Reality. Power. Sou. Mind. And Time" Each stone lights up as Strange names them. He opens the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone. 

"Tell me his name again" Tony says