The New Avenger Part 6

Wanda P.O.V

As the girl cries against me, I notice that her cries calm down. I release her from my hug and she pulls back. She sniffs. 

"Anyway, I don't remember much, but what I do remember is feeling weird, falling asleep again, and then waking up having tiny wings and powers. And everyday for 12 years they would experiment on my wings, putting them on fire, pulling feathers out to test it, and I would get a shower with a hose for 5 minutes with cold water. I didn't have soap. Just water. And they would only give me clothes when it ABSOLUTLEY didn't fit me" She looks down to her shirt. "Which is pretty much now." She says. 

"Wait, what did they give you to eat?" Tony asks. 

"They would give me cold mash potatoes and water. And bread. That's it. They would feed me once a day." She says. 

At this point my anger is just boiling off the pot. And I sense Tony's anger rising to. But he relaxes. So do I. Tony reaches for the food he had placed on the nightstand. He carefully lifts it and puts it on Aria's lap. She just stares at it with wide eyes. 

"H-How much do I get to eat?" She asks. 

My eyes water. "All of it. You can eat as much as you want sweetie." 

Her eyes water, she reaches for me, warry of the food, and she hugs me. Then she hugs Tony. And she quickly starts eating. She lets out a low moan. I look at Tony. He nods. I nod. We have decided. Well, we might need to talk it out, but we have probably decided. 

Aria's P.O.V

As I eat my taste buds are on fire! I haven't tasted so much flavor in so long! I moan, as I eat warm food. I can't remember the last time I had a meal like this. And some foods I haven't even tasted. I was too young to eat solid food. Once I'm done, I'm full for the first time in my life, and it feels good. Not a crumb is on my plate.

"Thank you" I say. 

Wanda smiles. "Of course"

I smile. Tony walks out of the room with the empty plates. 

"Well Aria," Wanda says, " I do believe it is time for you to have a proper bath"

My eyes widen. A bath? A proper one? With Soap? And warm water?

Wanda laughs. "Come on she says"

I get up from the bed and walk with her to what seems to be a bathroom. She turns the knob in the tub and warm water flowing out.

"Ok. Leave your clothes on. I'm just going to wash your hair, and you can do the rest." Wanda says. 

She sticks a hand into the water. 

"Aria, come here and tell me if this is warm enough" She says. 

I get closer to the tub and put my hand in the tub. IT'S SO WARM! LIKE THE SUN! BUT A GOOD FEELING!

"Yeah, it's really good" I say.

"Ok, now get in, carefully"

She offers me her hand, and I take in, and I step into the water. 

"Sit down" She instructs. 

I sit down. The water reaches just below my chest. Wanda grabs the shower head, and starts to wet my head. She puts her hand on my forehead to prevent water going into my eyes. I moan. It's feels so good to have warm water on my head. Wanda stops wetting my hair and gets a bottle. She squeezes what I presume is Shampoo onto my head, and she starts scrubbing. 

It feels good. I lean into her touch. She continues scrubbing my head, removing all the dirt and grime out of my hair, and she rinses it with water. My hair is so dirty, that she needs to do this 3 times until my hair is nice and clean. 

"Ok. Here's the soap, and here's a scrub. You can handle the rest right?" Wanda asks as she points to the soap and passes me a scrub. 

I nod. 

"Ok. I'm going to leave the bathroom, I'm going to close the door, and I will wait in your room until you are done. When you are done, just call for me ok? And you can take your clothes of when I leave ok?"

I nod.

Wanda stands up to leave, and as she closes the door I remove my clothes, and drop it on the floor. I grab the soap and scrub, put soap on it, and I remove the dirt and grime off body. I never noticed how dirty I was. Especially my feet. I had to scrub my feet really good to get the dirt off. And I've never washed my wings with soap before, but I do the same thing Wanda did with my hair. When I'm done, I notice for the first time how shiny my wings are. As I finish. I call for Wanda. She enters the bath room with a towel. She holds the towel out as I stand, and she wraps it around me. She guides me to the bed where I see clothes.

"Is that for me?" I ask

"Yes. Now, put it on and call for me when you are done. She leaves the room. 

I put on the clothes, and I admire the soft fabric on my skin. I call for Wanda. She enters the room with some kind of blower thing. She plug it in, and clicks a button. The machine stars to whine, and wind comes out of it. I let out a squeak. 

Wanda laughs. "It's ok, it's a hair dryer. It'll dry your hair. Come here. Sit right here" She motions to the chair in the bath room next to the sink. 

I sit on it. She starts to dry my hair, and it feels good to have warm air on my head. As soon as my hair is dry, I notice how black, and shiny it is. And just how LONG it is. Apparently Wanda is to, because she keeps looking at me hair, until she notices my wings. My wings are still sizzled, and bent every which way. 

"Ok, come on" She says. 

"Where are we going?" I ask

"To get someone who knows how to groom feathers."

As we walk down the hall, we reach the living room, filled with couches, and tv's and a kitchen. Wanda motions me to sit down on one of the couches and to stay there. She runs down the hall, yelling for someone named Peter. I look around the room, and I am amazed. Pretty soon, I notice that Wanda has come back with a boy, who I presume is Peter, and he is staring at me with wide eyes and his cheeks are slightly red. 

"Huh, Hi. I'm Aria" I say

"I-I'm Peter" He says

I smile. He smiles

:)

_________________________________________________________

AVENGERS!

Assemble