ENDGAME Part 5

The gauntlet was being passed around. 

Clint gives the Gauntlet to T'Challa, who runs towards the van while fighting Thanos' army. Thanos goes to attack him, but is stopped by Wanda, who is filled with anger for the loss of Vision

"You took everything from me"

"I don't even know who you are"

"You will"

With her powers, Wanda picks up some debris on the ground and tries to crush Thanos with it. 

T'Challa is trapped by Ebony Maw, and Peter swings in and gets it. 

"I got it!"

Soonm he is surrounded by Chitauri. 

"Activate Instant Kill!" (Can we really quick talk about the fact that Peter didn't want to activate instant kill when he first learned about it? But now he wants to use it? 

FRIDAY: Activating Instant Kill

Peter: No no no no! I don't wanna kill anybody!)

The Robotic Spider Legs come out of his back, stabbing the Chitauri. 

Thanos tries to kill Wanda with his double-bladed sword, but Wanda pushes it away. She then uses her powers to try and crush Thanos. 

"Rain fire!" Thanos yells desperately.

"But sire, out troops!" Corvus Glaive says (Covid Glaive XD)

"Just do it!"

_______________________________________

"I got this. I got this!  Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!" Peter yells

"Hey, Queens, heads up" Steve throws Mjolnir, and Peter shoots a web and glides along, then Pepper catches him. 

"Hong on. I got you, kid" She drops him on Valkyrie's Pegasus

"Hey! Nice to meet you- OH MY GOD!" (That was literately me on Friday, when I went to Bush Gardens, and I went on Sheikra for the first time. I was like, "Oh, the view is awes- OH MY GOD! AUGHHHH! And then I was yelling, screaming my head off the entire time)

The cannons knock Peter off the Pegasus, then they turn to face something in the sky as all the cannons start shooting at something. 

"What the heck is this?" Sam asks

"FRIDAY, what are they firing at?" Tony asks

"Something just entered the upper atmosphere"

A bright light of thundering energy comes surging down as Carol flies through the ship, and it results in an explosion and the ship crash-landing in the lake.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket says

"Danvers, we need an assist here"

_______________________________________

Pieces of the ship was falling to the ground, and Peter was covering his head with his arms. 

Astrid lands next to him, and she controls the ground underneath them, making a dome around them, and all the debris falling, fell on the dome, but the dome did not fall, so Peter, Astrid, and the Gauntlet was safe. 

"Astrid!"

"Peter!" 

"Your eyes are green!"

"Yeah, whenever I control something, my eyes turn to the color of whatever I'm controlling. Right now, I'm controlling the ground, so they'll glow green"