ENDGAME Part 7

Astrid was outside of 177A bleecker street. She knocked on the door, and next in a blink of an eye, she was inside. 

"Astrid. What are you doing here?" Strange was suddenly behind her. 

"AH! Don't do that!" 

"Sorry. What are you doing here?"

"I had a question to ask you"

"Ok."

"But, we need to keep this between you and me"

"Ok"

In a blink of an eye, she was sitting in a chair, and Strange was sitting across from her.

"Tea?" He asks. (RAGNAROK?)

"Yes. Please. Thankyou" 

In a blink of an eye, she had a cup of tea in her hand

"What's your question?"

"If, I don't know, someone had energy from the mind stone stored, like, in their body, could someone infuse it into Vision's body, and would he come back? The same way he was?"

"Depends on how much they have stored. The more the energy they have stored, the better chance their is. But, technically, yes, it could be done."

"He would come back the same way that he was?"

"Exact same"

"Oh. Cool. Just wondering. Ok, well, that's all I wanted to ask. Thank you for everything."

"No problem"

Strange walked Astrid to the door, and before he closed it, he spoke.

"Astrid"

Astrid, stopped walking down the stairs and looked back

"No matter what you do, be careful."

"I will" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Astrid was eating with Tony, Pepper, Peter, and Morgan one night. 

"Hey, Mr. Stark. I was wondering something"

"Shoot"

"Where-where is Vision's body?"

Tony looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know"

"Who would know?"

"Fury. Why the question?"

"I overheard Wanda talking about how she wanted to say goodbye to him one last time"

"OK"

________________________________________________________________________________

Astrid hacked into Tony's phone, and found one unknown number. She knew it was Fury's. 

She sent it to her phone, (which Tony got her a few days after she woke up), and went to her room. 

She grabbed her phone and dialed the number

"Who the heck is calling me? I don't remember giving this number my number"

"Fury. It's Astrid. You gave Tony your number. I hacked into his phone."

"Who?"

"Astrid. Elementa? Healed Tony? Lokidottir?"

"Oh, yes Astrid. Why are you calling me?"

"I need to ask you something"

"Okay"