The New Avenger Part 11

Hi guys! Long time no see! No school today for me, yay! Finished watching episode 6 of WandaVision not too long ago, and it BLEW MY MIND. I have soo many questions! But, no spoilers. Ok, onto the story :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Aria's P.O.V

Once we get home and into the elevator, Peter starts asking questions. 

"Ok, what? HOw? When?" He asks

I sigh. "When I was at the base, I was taught Spanish. They said that we would need to use in on missions." I explained

"Oh." He says

We wait in silence for the elevator to reach it's destination. Once we reach the living room, we go to the couch and eat our sandwiches. 

"AH! There is the man of spiders and woman of elements." Thor says as he enters the room.

"Hi Thor! I thought you were in Asgard?" I say, remembering that Tony said that he was at Asgard. 

"Yes, well, I came to visit Jane Foster, and to see my friends."

"Who's Jane Foster?" I ask

"Oh, she's Thor's girlfriend" Peter answers, mouth full of bread

Thor puts his hammer on the table. 

"Thor, who else can wield the hammer?" I ask, curious

"No one who has lifted the hammer is worthy."

"NO ONE until now that is, I'm going to lift it and rule Asgard tonight" Tony says as he strolls in. 

"Tonight?" Peter and I asks simultaneously.

"Yeah, we're having a party tonight. Not too much of a big one, to welcome Aria. Don't worry kiddo, no one will know your secret."

"Thanks Tony" I say

We get up as we prepare for the party 

[Time skip brought by YoungAvenger3000]

[Imagine the party in Age of Ultron, just with Aria, with Wanda, with Vision, without Natasha, without Clint, and without Steve]

The party is crazy. I've never been to a party, but it was fun. Around the end, We all sat on the couches, and the tables were a mess. Thor's hammer was on the table, and there were cups and bottles everywhere. Everyone was talking about the hammer.

"WHO CAN LIFT THE HAMMERRRR??" Tony yells

"Let's find out" Thor says, as we all sit down and take turns.