The New Avenger Part 33

"Hey Pete. How are are you doing? Has she woken up yet?"

"Hi Mr. Stark. I'm fine. She hasn't woken up yet."

"Ok. If you need anything, or if she wakes up, tell FRIDAY to alert me or Bruce ok?"

"Ok" 

Mr. Stark leaves the room. 

"Come on Astrid. Please wake up. I need to see those emerald eyes. I need to see those jewels. Please wake up soon"

As time passed, Peter noticed that something weird was going on in Astrid's skin. He saw faint yellow lights pass through her hands, and then it would fade, and her hair would also have faint streaks of yellow shining in her hair, and then it would fade. It was strange. But Peter didn't think much of it, because he though it was normal. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"TONY GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Bruce yells from the lab, and he yelled it so hard, that Tony heard it from the living room

Tony put his coffee down and ran towards the lab, and burst it. 

"Bruce! What's wrong?"

"Nothing wrong, I mean, in a way. I just figured out why Astrid fainted after controlling Vision's blast." 

"Yes. After Mr. Banner studied the energy waved from the mind stone and Astrid's vitals, he discovered something quite remarkable." Vision explained. 

"Well, the mind stone has an incredible energy, and, like Wanda, when she went near it, it of released waves of energy and it increased Wanda's powers. Right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, I studied Astrid's vitals and, when she was controlling the blast, it had the same effect on Astrid that it had on Wanda."

"What are you saying?"

"That there's a possibility that Astrid's energy levels and powers increased"

"Is that good or bad?"

"So far, I don't know. But if we see that she's changed, or that she's not looking good, then it's bad, but if she looks fine, then it could mean too things, that it was good and it didn't do anything to hurt her, or that the stone had no effect on her"

"Gosh. Well, we just have to be very visual."

"I agree. I'll keep analyzing the data, and I'll call you if I find anything."

"Ok"

Tony leaves the lab

________________________________________________________________________________

"Mn" 

Peter heard a soft moan come from Astrid. 

"Astrid? Can you open your eyes?"

Astrid's breathing became deeper, and her head moved a few inches towards Peter. 

"Peter?" Astrid asked with a raspy and whispered voice. 

"I'm right here. I'll always be here" Peter squeezed Astrid's hand. "Can I see those emerald eyes?

Astrid's eyes fluttered, and it took a while, but soon, Peter was staring into Astrid's eyes. 

"Astrid! How do you feel?"

"I feel fine."

"Are you tired?"

"No. Not anymore. How long have I been asleep?"

"For about 2 hours and a half."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, but it's ok. As long as you're ok. Oh, wait I forgot. Hey FRIDAY?"

"Yes Peter?"

"Can you tell Mr. Stark that Astrid's awake please?"

"Of course"

"Thank you"

Peter looked at Astrid and stared into her eyes. 

"What?" Astrid asked. 

"I was so worried about you"

Peter leaned towards Astrid and kissed her.

It lasted a few seconds, when they hear chuckle in the doorway

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter and Astrid looked at me when they heard me chuckle.

"I'm sorry. Did I interrupt?"

"No father. It's alright"

"How do you feel Astrid?"

"I feel fine father."

"Would you like to eat?"

"I agree. Astrid need energy right now and the best way for her to get energy is to eat!" Mr. Stark says as he walks to the doorway."

"Ok" Astrid says

Peter helps Astrid up, and helps her walk to the kitchen where, everyone is waiting, and everyone starts eating. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok my little avengers! Keep reading and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS

Assemble