The New Avenger Part 19

Oh my gosh! I loved the last chapter so much! Get ready for Part 19!

________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as the group got to the compound, Aria lifted Loki bridal style with Peter's help and carried him to a room. Bruce grabbed an IV and inserted it in Loki's arm. The others went to their rooms and to the living room. 

"Peter, can you go get some extra pillows?" Bruce asked

"Sure"

"Aria, can you get an extra blanket?"

"Ok"

Aria and Peter went to get the things Bruce asked for. When they came back, the IV was in Loki's arm, and Loki was on the bed laying down with the covers over him. 

"Hey. Put the blanket over him, and Peter, put the pillows behind him so it can give him leverage"

They did as they were told. Loki's arm was in a cast, not the cast that Aria had given him. He was in the same pants, but in a different shirt. The arm that had a gash was wrapped in bandages. 

"There's nothing we can do anymore, but wait until he wakes up. I'll comeback in a little bit to check on his bandages, but other that that, all we have to do is wait" Bruce says

"I'll stay with him in case he wakes up" Aria says. 

"Ok. Tell FRIDAY to call me in case something happens."

"I will"

Peter and Bruce leave the room. Aria grabs a chair from the nearby room and sits down next to the bed. She grabs a book from the nearby shelf and starts reading. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Dr. Banner, where is Aria?" Vision asks as Peter and Bruce as they enter the living where everyone was. 

"She's with Loki"

"Guys, I don't know about this" Rhodey says

"Yeah, I mean, this could be a trick" Wanda says

"Guys it's not" Everyone turned to look at Tony, who had been quiet for most of the time. 

"Wait, What?" Everyone turned to Tony. 

"I hacked into their conversation when Aria turned her coms off. I heard the whole thing. It's not a trick. He's actually hurt. We need to make sure he is ok."

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, wish I could write more, but my mom told me to get off the computer, so I'm getting off. 

Goodbye my little Avengers! Keep reading and keep the world safe!

AVENGERS

Assemble