The New Avenger Part 20

Ok, Chapter 20! 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hold up, did you just say what I think you said?" Rhodey asks. 

"Look, people don't know me until they get to know me. And I feel like it's the same for everyone. Including Loki."

No one else said a word because when Tony says that, nobody goes against it, because you know it's true. 

________________________________________________________________________________

  Aria was on Chapter 21 when she heard a soft groan coming from Loki. She put the book down and moved closer to his bed. She picked his hand up and held it in her hand. She felt his fingers weakly squeeze her fingers. 

"Loki?"

Loki slowly opened his eyes, looked around, and then looked at Aria. 

"Aria?" He said weakly. His voice sounded raspy. 

"Shh, don't talk yet."

Aria helped Loki sit up, and put some pillows behind him, and he leaned back against the pillows. Aria grabbed the cup of water that was on the table next to his bed, and pressed the edge against his lips so he could drink. 

Loki took a sip of water, and once he was done, Aria put the cup on the the table. 

"How do you feel?" Aria asks

"I feel significantly better than I had been feeling beforehand"

"That's good. Oh, hang on. Hey FRIDAY?"

"Yes Aria?"

"Could you tell Dr. Banner that Loki is awake and feeling better"

"Of course"

"Thank you"

Bruce came in no more than 2 minutes later. 

He stood in the entry on the room.

"Hello Loki"

"Hello Dr. Banner"

"Are we good?"

"Yes. We are good."

With that, Bruce came up to Loki and checked his wounds, cleaned them, and re-bandaged them. 

"Stay in bed for about and hour and you can move, but I still want you to take it easy"

"Alright" Loki says.

Bruce leaves the room, leaving Aria and Loki alone. 

"Can Odin track you?"

"No. My father cannot track me. The only one that could would be Heimdall, but he helped me escape because he believes that I was being treated horribly, so if my father asks him where I am, he will not say"

"Well, that's good"

"BROTHER!" A loud booming voice comes from the doorway. 

Aria and Loki both look towards the doorway. 

"Brother! you are ok! I was so worried about you! Father had no right to treat you the way he did! I will have something to say about this when I see him again"

By the time Thor had finished talking, he had Loki in a hug, and was squashing his face. 

"Mph, brmpher, mph cn spek" (brother I can't speak)