The New Avenger Part 31

Astrid lays in bed in the afternoon, after an eventful morning. And all she could think about was her mother and everything that had happened in a week and a few days. 

Her mother possibly being alive

The fact that Loki is her father

That she's a goddess

She's a frost giant

She's also human

Her actual name is Astrid

Her grandfather is Odin

Her uncle is Thor

And everything was just so overwhelming. And she didn't like that. So through the whole day, she had been grumpy/mad.

Which is why she had thrown Tony out the window

_____________________________________Earlier...____________________________________

Everyone was in the living room, and it was a hot day. Even the air conditioner couldn't keep up with the heat. It had broken down, and not even Mr. Stark, Bruce, and Vision could fix it. Not in that heat. 

Everyone was just sitting on a couch, fanning themselves with whatever they could, and Aria and Loki were in their Frost Giant form, to cool the room down a bit. 

"Is there a possibility that you guys can freeze the room a little bit? Not too much though"

"Can we do that?" Astrid asked Loki

"I'm not sure. I know that Frost Giants can do it with the Casket of Ancient Winters, but I am not sure we can do it without it."

"Can we try?"

"I suppose. But how would we do it?"

"I have an idea."

Astrid returned to her Lokidottir form and closed her eyes. 

She focused on collecting the cold from Loki into her hands. And it worked. 

Astrid then released the cold creating a slight breeze in the room, making the room cooler. 

"Wow. That's so cool!" Peter said. 

"Thank you" Wanda said

But Astrid wasn't paying attention. She kept thinking about everything that had happened in the past few days. 

"ARIA! Hello! We're talking to you. What is possibly so important that you don't even listen to us?"

"You have no idea don't you" Astrid whispered. 

"What?"

Astrid stood up. "You have NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH"

Tony stepped back. Everyone's eyes went wide as they all looked at Astrid. 

"You have no idea. In a few days I found out that I am LOKITDOTTIR, I am a FROST GIANT, I'm a GODDESS, Thor is my UNCLE, and-"

As Astrid talked, she walked towards Tony, and cornered him to the point where he was about to fall out the open window. 

"I recently found out that MY MOTHER MIGHT BE ALIVE! IS THAT ENOUGH THAT I FOUND THAT OUT IN A FEW DAYS AND IT'S OVERWHELMING?! That I can't think of anything BUT THAT?!"

As Astrid talked, her eyes glowed green, and green mist surrounded her hands. And her wings were glowing green. And everything in the room was floating a few inches off the ground. And Astrid was starting to float, and she wasn't even flapping her wings.