The New Avenger Part 9

Hey guys! How are you all? I'm so happy! I finally got a vote! Yay! Anyway school's been good, hope it's been good for you guys too. Just note, the girl in the photo for this chapter is like, 15, Aria is 13, so imagine this girl, just younger. And I know the girl in the photo doesn't have wings. That's because that's how she would look in school. Today Aria goes to Midtown high with Peter! Ok, no more spoilers, I'm going to just  let you read it by yourself. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Aria's P.O.V

As I wake up, I notice that I am leaning against Peter in the living room, and everyone is there asleep. 

"FRIDAY" I whisper, "what time is it?" 

A holographic form of a clock shows up in front of me. It says 3 in the morning. It's a Monday. 

"Thanks FRIDAY" I whisper. 

The hologram fades away, and I return to my position, leaning against Peter, and I quickly fall back to sleep. 

[Time skip brought by YoungAvenger3000]

When I wake up again, I am laying down on the same couch I was on, and everyone has woken up. I smell the pancakes, and there is yelling. It sounds like Tony and Pepper Potts. 

"I'm not going, what if Peter or Aria needs me?" I hear Tony say

"A lot of people will be here. Happy can take care of anything, and if anything else were to happen, Bruce is here. And Rhodey. And Wanda will kill anyone who hurts Peter or Aria." Pepper says

"Ugh, fine, I'll go, but only if you come with me"

"I always go, no matter how embarrassing it is to watch you not pay attention"

"I can't help it if it's boring"

I hear Pepper sigh. I get up, and go to where I hear Tony and Pepper talking. 

"Oh, good morning Aria" Pepper says. She hugs me, and I hug her back. I sit at one of the high chairs and start grooming my feathers. Now that Peter did it yesterday, I remember how to do it. The only problem is that I can't reach the ones that are attached to my back. Tony places a plate of pancakes, but I barely acknowledge it, as I grunt, trying to reach the feathers attached to my back. Tony comes and starts grooming them for me. 

"Thank you" I say

"Of course kiddo"

Peter enters the kitchen at this point

"Good morning people!" 

"Good morning" We all answer. 

Pepper hands him a plate of pancakes. He puts butter and pours syrup on the pancake.

"So, Aria, what can you do?" He asks suddenly

"Oh, um, here, let me show you" I put my hands in front  of me, and I focus my energy on moving the syrup. Peter looks down and his eyes widen. 

'WOAH!" Peter looks in between me and the syrup, as I form the syrup into a perfect happy face. 

"Woah," Peter says again. "So, you can move things with your mind?" He asks

I giggle. "Not quite. I can't move everything, I can only move things that are elements. Water, Fire, Water, Air, Plants, and Nature. That's all the elements I know I can move." I say