The New Avenger Part 21

OMG, guys, ya'll put so many comments on the last chapter, I hope you guys liked it! So, her we met Aria Lokidottir, but it that really her name? 

Hmmm... Let's see...

________________________________________________________________________________

Aria and Loki remained in the hug for a long time. Then Loki pulled away. 

"Would you like to know your given name?" Loki asks Aria

"But, I can't just change my name. Can we keep this between you and me for now?"

"Of course"

"And, yes I do want to know my given name"

"Your given name is Astridr Lokidottir"

"Wow. Kind of like Aria."

"Yes. I can call you that if you like"

"Well, how about you call me, Astrid."

"Very well. That is what I shall call you"

Aria hugged Loki once more. 

"Mr. Loki, Aria, it is time for dinner"

"Oh thank you FRIDAY. And, please can you not tell anyone? "

"Of course"

"Thanks FRIDAY"

"Well, she should go down to eat" Aria said

"I-I'm going to stay here"

"Wait, What? Why?" ( What what when where why. Sorry, I had to)

"I brought a lot of trouble to everyone down there. I do not want to impose"

"No. You are coming downstairs, and eating inside. Now. No questions asked" 

Aria grabbed Loki's hand and steered him towards the elevator. When the got to the living room, everyone turned to look at him. She could feel Loki's pulse. He was scared. 

"Astrid, I am not sure this is a good idea" 

Aria was confused. She looked at Loki. 

"We have the ability to communicate to each other with our minds because we are part in the same family"

"Can we communicate anywhere in the world?"

"As long as we are in the same planet"

"Cool! Anyway, we are doing this. You are coming in now."

"Hey guys" Aria said'

"Oh. My. Gosh. Ohmygoshhimr.lokiyouaresocoolcanyouteachmehowtousedaggerscanyoudosometricksohmygoshishouldprobablystoptalking."

(Oh my gosh hi mr. loki you are so cool can you teach me how to use daggers can you do some tricks oh my gosh I should probably stop talking)

(This is the moment where Peter's fanboy comes out)

"Easy child, yes, I shall teach you what you wish, and I can do tricks later on" Loki says with a grin on his face. 

"Oh. Ok. Thanks!" Peter gets back to eating. 

"Hello Loki. Come down and sit." Wanda gestures to an empty seat at the dining table where everyone is seated at. 

Loki was hesitant. 

"Come on Loki" Tony says, surprising Loki. 

Loki goes and sits, and soon enough, everyone starts talking, and it was like Loki had always been a part of the compound. 

"I am surprised that Mr. Stark is not scared of me"

"I explained everything to him"

"Thank you, my daughter"

"Love you dad"

"Love you too Astrid"

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, stay tuned for more stories to come tomorrow! Keep reading my little avengers and keep the world safe! 

AVENGERS!

Assemble