Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions

"Hey, love birds!" A booming voice yelled as the bed bounced up and down.

I quickly snapped up and glared at my "older" brother, "Emmett! What the hell?" No one in this family respects personal space. My brother, who was now behind me, wiggled his eyebrows when Cole sat up tiredly.

"What were you two wild animals doing?" He teased.

I grabbed my pillow and began to hit him over the head, "Get out of here!"

"Hey! Hey! All right!" He rolled over and jumped out my bed, which he probably broke, "Get down stairs. Bella's here and she says she needs to ask everyone something." and with that, he left.

"Why's Bella here?" Colton asked as he kissed my shoulder.

Why is she here? Is she okay? "I don't know. Why don't you get some more sleep? I'll come back a little while later, okay?" I leaned over and kissed him.

His lips formed into a smile and his arms wrapped around me, "Stay."

I nipped his lip and kissed his neck, "No." Before he could reach around me again, I sprung up and was out the door. As I began to walk down the stairs, I smirked, "Get some sleep!"

As much as I wanted to go back upstairs and fall into a deep sleep with him. One of my family members called a "Family meeting." They only did that when they needed to and that meant it was serious. But I did wonder why Bella was there. Maybe we were going to talk about what happened with the Red Coats. A.K.A The Volturi.

I turned and went past the kitchen, and than into a smaller room, which held a pearly white, marble, round table. Everyone was there. Edward was besides Bella, his normal "happy face" was gone and it was replaced with a slight constipation/annoyed expression. Then again, it seemed like he always had that face. The only time I didn't see that face was when he was looking at Bella.

Edward looked up and glared, "Very helpful, Emily."

"I didn't think anything that wasn't true. Any one here could vouch that you do have that face." I sat down next to Jasper who was farthest from Bell. He wasn't going to attack her, I mean he did the first time, but he wasn't going to do it again. I just - I had a feeling. 

Jasper and Alice sat together, her arm looped through his and her other hand tentatively rubbed his leg. It was meant be sweet not sexual and I understood that. Emmett was next to me, his arms folded over his big chest, he was curious. All of us were. Rosalie sat next to him, her blonde hair over one shoulder and her golden eyes trying to seem less harder, but filled with more acceptance. She was trying with Bella. Whether it was out of guilt or not, she was trying. It was hard for her, I also understood that, but it was Bella for crying out loud, if she was going to tell someone bout us, Alice would've seen it. Carlisle and Esme sat on either side of Bella and Edward, both content and happy. But also curious.

"Alright, Bells." I started for everyone. The silence was making me itch, "Everyone's here. The floor all yours." I sat back and studied her face. It was almost three in the morning so I knew Bella was tired. She did sleep on the way here but for humans, it was different. Sometimes they could be tired all day. There bodies could only handle so much.

"Well," She gulped and looked around her room. All of our eyes were probably not helping the situation.

"Jasper," I said low for only us to hear, "She's nervous."

He nodded slightly and, I'm assuming, sent some calming waves towards her. Bella felt it and graciously smiled at him.

Edward's hand moved underneath the table and I knew he was holding her hand. At least he was supporting her through this conversation.