Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."

I groaned in pain as I felt the venom course through my veins. It felt like I was turning again on my very first full moon. I heard commotion all around, growls that sounded like a bunch of rapid dogs fighting over a piece of meat, my name being called over numerous times, and screams that held so much fear I could only guess who that was, Bella.

How did Demetri over power me? I'm a hybrid. The power is suppose to come from the name, body, and soul, and yet I wasn't even able to defeat one little tiny vampire. Cold hands swept over my body and it felt good against my body heat. I have how hell of a lot of people on my hit list and Demtri just made it on there. After or even if we get out of here, I am going to hit Edward so hard that his ancestors will be dizzy.

I was finally abeld to open my eyes. Alice was leaning over me with a concerned face. Her body was shaking as if she was crying. Edward was in front of Bella defensively, but he still showed his concern for me, and Bella was shaking like chihuahua. She had fear, disbelief, and was concerned. Demtri and Felix were both back at Aro's side. Cauis had a small smirk at the commotion that was made, he always did like a fight,no matter what it was, the person was always guilty. Marcus's face was relaxed but his eyes held my body and eyes. His red eyes, not only held mine, but held fear around his rims of his irises.

With the help of Alice I was capable of getting up on my own two feet. I nodded gratefully at her and held my arm. The venom in my veins was still rushing through my body. I could still feel it and it didn't feel good.

I was happy that my family members didn't follow the three of us to rescue Edward. It would be way to dangerous. Jasper probably isn't happy at all that Alice was with us at the moment.

Aro wanted Alice like nothing else. He collected prized powers and Alice, Edward, and now Bella were part of his collection.

"So what do we do with you now?" Aro sighed. He was standing in the middle of the room and all the attention was just on this one powerful man. His hands were rubbing up against each other in either anticipation or thoughtfulness.

Alice was still by my side, holding my injured arm protectively. Edward, Alice, and I stiffined at Aro's words. We need to get put of here. All of us. No more lashing out or jumping on unexpected crazy vampires. Edward nodded, obviously hearing my thoughts. We'd have to think carefully and wisely about our dissions.

"I don't apose there's any chance that you've changed your mind?" Aro asked Edward and Alice hopefully."Your talent's would be an excellent addition to our little company."

I scoffed.'Little company' my butt.

Edward and Alice both declined the offer which made Aro frown and then like the sun he smiled with pearly white teeth. "What about you, Bella?"

Edward hisses bounced off off the marble walls, making it sound like he was some sort of serpent. None of the guards or Aro, Caius, and Marcus didn't flinch. They just waited in anticipation. I already knew that he was going to ask Bella but apparently Edward didn't. It wasn't shocking to me. But it did make me uncomfortable and protective of her.

"What?" Caius demanded. I didn't need Jaspers powers in order to feel what everyone else was feeling in this room.

"Well surely you see the potional, brother! Could you imagine the possibilities for us?"

"I'd. . . rather not." She said quitely from behind Edward.

Aro's face fell. "Such a waist."

I rolled my eyes at his actions. He might of well pout like a five year old. "Join or die right, Aro?"

He blinked in astonishment. "Of course not!" His face looked like he had been bitched slapped. "Were we waiting for Heidi's return."

Heidi. Of course she's still here. She's Aro's play thing.