Chapter 47 The Argument.

We all arrived back the house, all of us mentally tired. Rosalie hadn't let go of Emmett's hand since we got off the Quileute land. Both of them sharing quick pecks of passion when they thought no one would be looking. Guess, we're all gonna have to hear them go at it for tonight. Alice was of course disgusted with her self because her clothes had mud of them as if we didn't have a washer and dryer. 

"Well that was close." I commented as I plopped down onto to the couch, my feet dangling off the arm rest. 

"Too close."Esme responded quickly. With a slap of her wrist against my shoe, she added. "Emily, off the couch. Go change. All of you." Her glance mad us all get up and go our separate ways. 

A small smile appeared on my face as Carlisle wrapped an arm around her waist and pecked the side of her head. Seems to be love in the air around here. Speaking of love . . ."Hey, do either of you two know where my boyfriend is?"

Carlisle shook his head sadly, "No. But actually. . .your mother and I would like to talk to you about that." 

My head swirled around in assumptions. "What about?" 

My father patter Esme's side and walked towards me, his eyes pleading with me. "Emily, please." Carlisle never pleaded. Ever

I sighed as I bounced on my heels. "Your office?" I suggested in despair. My parents continued to make me nervous as we walked towards my fathers room. So much it probably came off of me in waves. I opened the door and smiled as I walked in. I hadn't been in here forever. At least, that's what it felt like. I didn't understand any of this. They wanted to talk "privately" but how could we do that with a house full of vampires? I stood in the corner, glancing outside as the wind blew around the fallen leaves. 

"Emily. . ." Esme began to start as soon as the door closed. My father behind her to back her up on what she said. "I'm -Well . . .we're concerned." 

I folded my eyes as my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "About?" 

"You and Colton." Carlisle stated with pure determination. "We feel like something is wrong with him. He's not himself. Jasper has been feeling strong feelings of rage when you question him. Edward says he's dangerous. Emmett rarely trusts him. Alice, she's concerned for your safety. We all are. A werewolf with anger issues is a very dangerous thing-"

"So is dating a human."I contradicted with a snarl. 

"Emily!" Esme scolded while she folded her arms in anger. 

"What?" I snarled. "Its true." Of course my siblings didn't trust him, they never get to know him.  They never sat down and had an actual conversation with Colton. But no one ever questioned Bella. The completely humanly women who brought on the Volturi. The women who brought on Victoria, James, and Laurent. No one ever questioned why she pushed so hard to be a vampire when all of us stood forever frozen in this state. Never able to have children. It was next to impossible. No! It was impossible! But no one questioned her when she broke up this family. Not once. A wave of calmness spread about the room and I growled in frustration. "Knock it off, Jasper!" 

"You need to calm down, Emily." Carlisle suggested with firmness. "We're just talking." 

"No you're judging." I snapped as I pushed myself forward, standing behind his desk. I slammed my hands down onto his table, hearing a satisfying crack. "Why is it when I find true happiness no one can be happy for me?" 

The door busted opened as the rest of my family piled into the small room. Making it feel more claustrophobic than it needed to be. Emmett stepped forward next to Esme, glaring sternly at me. "Em, Carlisle is right. You need to calm down."