Chapter 33 My Last Breath.

I am so so so sorry for taking so gosh darn long. I really hope you like this chapter. I do not own anything, except for my own characters. I actually do have an excuse to why I haven't updated. I had a boyfriend.  Hence the word had. I'm single YAY!. (Sarcasm) Anyhow. I really hope you like ! 

Enjoy
Vote
Have a party
I don't know, I feel extra random today. :) 
Thanks again fans.
I appreciate it.

~Heather. :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my mental break-down. I told Cole to go home and that I would meet him there. I needed to hunt. Forcing my emotions down, I let my instincts guide me to my prey. Running through the woods; I felt freedom. I was relaxed. I jumped over a boulder, and come face to face with my victim.

The warmth of the beating heart, the blood rushing through the veins. The fear in the eyes. I thrived for it. Something has changed in me. I don't know if I'm letting my emotions take over, or the monster in me. But something is changing. I'm feeling stronger. My victim's eyes widen, but before it could make a sound, I lunged and bit down. There blood gave me, my own chills. The struggles became less and less. I sucked it dry. Not caring for a moment. I looked down in too the eyes. The eyes of a dead human. 

"I'm sorry." I leaned down and put her up against a tree. Damn it, what the hell is wrong with me? Why am I losing control? Why am I not caring anymore? The only thing I do care about it, is my family and my mate. How could I be so careless? There's been killings in the area, and by me killing this innocent girl could put my family and I in the hot spot.  How could I become a monster? How could I become my . . . father? 

I was so caught up in my thoughts, I didn't hear the footsteps creeping up on me. "Hello hybrid." 

I quickly turned around and was met with a barrel to my face. A older woman, maybe in her twenties, blonde hair, tall, no remorse in her eyes, if she did pull the trigger. "Can I help you with something? Or are you here to kill me? " 

"Depends."

"On?" 

"On what the alpha thinks." Wait is she an assassin for the pack? I voiced my question. She nodded and smirked. "Now, what do we have here? The very first hybrid to stay alive. Emily isn't it?"

"You do realize, I can snap your neck in zero seconds right? "

"You could try. But then again, you cant." 

"What makes you think I wont?" 

As if on cue, the pack came out, and surrounded me. Whispers, growls, and looks were given my way. They all think I'm the one killing innocents. I know what I just did, wasn't very innocent, but that was like a slip. A very huge slip. The bad part was that Cole and his lovely father came out and walked with a dangerous step towards me, anyone else would've been intimated. But I knew what was going to happen to me. I probably wont even get a word in.

Kevin went up to the woman I killed. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes. "I invite you into our home. On our land, and this what we get. Betrayal." He hissed. "Your a hybrid. How could we not see this? Your Colton's mate. Cole did you know about this?"

Attention turned to my mate. My mate. I screwed everything up. You had to be alive. You always cause' trouble Emily. My eyes locked with Cole's.

He looked like he didn't even recognize me. All I saw was disgust, hatred. There was no love in his eyes, no passion, no understanding. But how can he understand ,when I'm different from everything, and everyone else? Cole shook his head. I closed me eyes. I knew he was going to say that. How could he love a monster like me? How can anyone?