Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)

Authors note: Hey guys, so sorry this chapter might be short. Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments, and followers. You guys are amazing. Everything you guys have done for me is highly appreciated. So again thank you guys!! 

Hope your valentines day was good. 

So enjoy. 

And hope you like.

(I do not own Twilight. I wish I did.) 

4-2-14 

This is the new version of it. This book is not finished. I was just stuck for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                           Chapter 34 Heaven knows. 

"Come on Colton." I paced back and forth in my cell. It was nearly sunset and the werewolves were getting restless, and so was I. Hours had passed, and I couldn't wait any more. People gathered around the fire, waiting for my arrival. Waiting for my death . 

"Hey!" The man in the cell next to me yelled. 

I sighed and walked over to the front of my cell. "Yes?" I just wanted to be alone. Some peace and quiet would be nice for my execution. 

"Why are you in here?" 

I peeked through the bars. The mans hands were lazily out of the cell. "I was in their garden, eating carrots. Keeps the bunnies away, but not me." 

"Seriously?

I scoffed and laid back down on my bed. "No. They think i'm a killer." Well in reality I did kill that girl, but I was tricked. That's a good statement. I'm sure that will help me save me today. "What about you?" 

"Same. But I really did slaughter twelve men." He chuckled. 

I blinked. "Oh. What was that point of this conversation?" 

"I don't know. Just wanted to talk." 

Well this was awkward. I can handle crazy vampires. But he was human, and it was just weird. Its like a competition, between humans and creatures. But I think we got them beet, by thousands of years. Never in my life, did I think this would happen. I never thought that I would be in a cage. When I was born, I thought I might have a normal childhood. I could run around, and chase butterfly's. That one was a little over exaggerated, but still you get my point. I didn't know that my own blood would try to kill me, and the people I love. I didn't know that a stupid, "king" would murder my old pack. 

Right now, I wish my family was here with me. They always protect me, even though Rosalie and I fight, were sisters. Its just sisterly love.  When she stops arguing with me, that's when I need to start worrying.  I want my mom. She always brushes my hair, no matter what, it calms me. I want my dad, he always knows what to say. I want my brothers, they always pick on me, but I love each of them equally. I want my psychotic sisters, who love to shop. I want the human girl, who always trip's over everything, and wants to become one of us. I want my mate to come and get me out of here. 

I just want my family. Four men appeared in the front of my cell. "Let me guess the part can't start till' I walk in?" One of the men opened my cell door, in his hands was a bag.  I already know what was coming. The thing was, I could kill all of them, and be done with it, I could run away with Colton, and find my family. Maybe stop by at Bella's, see if she's alright. But I didn't move an inch, as they latched chains on my ankles, and wrists. A black bag was placed over my head. The only senses I had was smell, and hearing. The gravel beneath my feet, crunched with anticipation. Echo's of cheers, erupted. Was I close to my death?