Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.

Hey guys, I'm back. So sorry it took so long for an update. My life's been complicated . . . like a lot. And every time I try to update something always happens. Once again I am so sorry. Thank you all for being great loyal fans. 

~Heather.

PLEASE ENJOY. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Emily's P.O.V) 

Colton and I played twenty questions for hours. But the thing was, I didn't mind it. Not one little bit. The whole time I was on edge, then Cole would touch my shoulder, or kiss my cheek, and I wouldn't be on edge.  

We started to talk about our family's. I told him my story about my old family, and my family. At first I was scared to tell him anything, because of his pack. If they can have a silent conversation without being in there wolf form, then they'll hear everything. But Cole told me that they can block each other whenever they want. They were so much different from the wolves I've known back then. 

Colton and I walked hand in hand to his village. It really was what I imagined it would be. There was small cabins, known as Pack houses. That's all. It was like a small western village. Cabins and a couple of stores. People laughed and talked as we walked by. But when they noticed me, they stared. Like he said, it was a small village for seventy-five werewolves.  I shook my head. I'm in a place where werewolves hate vampires. I wonder what will happen if they find out? Probably burn me at the stake. I smiled at my own joke but  I grimaced, when I really thought about it. Yeah that would probably hurt.

Colton must have noticed my discomfort. "What is it?" His head whipped around for any signs of danger. Other male pack members looked at me. He glared at them and put an arm around my shoulder possessively. 

I hid my smile. I couldn't tell him right know or people would know my secret. "Nothing, I'll tell you later. 

He looked at me again. Concern was on his face. "Are you sure?" 

My heart fluttered. "I promise." I went on my tippy-toes and kissed his cheek. Blush formed on his face. He walked forward and we started to walk further away from the village. "Where are we going?" 

"My house, its only about two-hundred yards away. My grandpa built it. Its basically passed down to generation to generation."

I smiled. But froze in my spot." Wait you have family?" He nodded slowly and looked at me like I was insane. "And your taking me too them?" He nodded again. "I'm out." I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm and walked towards the way I was trying to avoid. 

"Oh no you don't. Come I promise they wont bite." He smiled.

"Yeah but I do. They don't even know about me.The real me. " 

"We wont tell them then." 

I sighed and nodded. I didn't realize we came to a stop.

His house was huge. It was almost as big as my house back home. There was only three people living in it. Was there enough furniture to put in it? Flowers were set around the from of the house. Two bushes on each side. A tall tree overlapped a balcony. Giving it shade. 

"Whoa" 

"If you like it the outside, then you'll love the inside." He pulled my hand and tugged me forward and opened the door.