Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.

I do not own Twilight, Stephine Meyer does! I only own my own OC'S

So sorry that its been a while since I updated. Its just been crazy over here.

Enjoy.

~Heather.

------> Picture of Colton on the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Emily's P.O.V) 

I looked at the huge wolf that stood before me. "Oh I'm definitely not in Kansas anymore." More wolves came out from the woods, circling around me. I counted seventy-five. Well I'm out numbered, by a lot. Behind the first wolf I saw, a taller, more muscular one came from behind him. He looked pissed. "Down doggy." He growled. I already knew what they were shape sifters. I don't mind them, one bit, I don't even care about the smell. "Look before you start tearing me apart, can you at least shift back, so we can talk. You out numbered me, and I'm pretty sure if I did something, I would be dead in seconds."

The first wolf I saw growled and went back into the woods. What in the world is that wolf doing? Two seconds later, a man came out. Well not really a man, a teenager. He was wearing blue jeans. His hair was short and black. His eyes were big and brown, and he had a small pack, on his stomach. In other words, in my eyes, he was hot. 

All the wolves growled as he walked up to me. Already I feel this pull to him. Its confusing me. He stopped a couple inches away. His scent smelt like the woods, but had a small cinnamon smell to it. "Hi, I'm Colton. This is my pack. Well my dad's." Colton. Perfect name, for a perfect person. 

I blushed. I actually blushed. "Hi, I'm Emily.  Can you call off your guard dogs? " He had a small smile on his face. The wolves growled, which caused me to smirk. 

The taller wolf, went into the woods, and came out. He looked just like Colton. Only more frightening, and angry, and . . . huge. Okay he's nothing like Colton.  He walked up to me. "What the hell are you doing on my land?" 

I raised an eyebrow. "Well I was walking."

He faked laughed. The wolf grabbed my neck and hoisted me off the ground. "I'll ask you again, why are you on my land?"

"Dad stop!" Colton growled. He grabbed his arm, and looked at his dad. They looked at each other, like having a silent conversation. Can they hear each other's thoughts? 

Hello, chocking girl in the air. "Why. . does it feel like I'm missing something?" I chocked out. They kept staring at each other. 

His dad looked at me, then back to his son. "Are you sure?" 

Still struggling over here!! Anyone? Hello!!!! 

Cole nodded. His dad dropped me. I fell to the floor. To bad I cant kill him.His father looked at me, and smiled. "Hi, I'm Kevin James. This is the James pack. Sorry about your neck. We dont really get intruders."

Is he for real? "I'm not an intruder. I'm just passing by. So if you can-"

Colton, threw out his arms. "No!" By this time all the pack members went back into human form. So now I'm surrounded by shirtless men. Who happen to be all hot. So its not the bad. He looked around. "I mean. . . you look tired."