Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say

I do not own aything from Twilight it all belongs to Stephenie Meyer

But I do own Emily HA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emilys' P.O.V

Three days. Ugh! It was worser than Rosalie. I felt bad for the two of them. Dad said that he wanted me downstairs when my huge brother went up. He said that he wanted me here with mom. He was taking . Rosalie, Edward with him. I was sitting on the living room couch writing in my journel, while mom was playing with my hair. I smile everytime mom or dad calls me there daughter. I still have my necklace. I never take it off. Sometimes I think of revenge on my father if he wasn't already dead. I have done research on my clan. We were known as the Nightstakers. Someone betrayed us. In order for them to live. But my family keeps me sane. I heared the last of Emmetts scream and his last heart beat. Mom and I looked at each other and smiled. Mother was happy for Rosalie. I listened to my dad and my brother explain to him what he was.What we were. To out suprise he acted like nothing happened. He was okay with it. Which is shocking.

I think we were all suprised. Dad asked him if his throat was hurting. There was silence. Im taking that as a yes. I heared the window upstaris open. Aw man that sucks there leaving. I looked at my mom and batted my eyelashes at her.

"Mom" She looked at me and pointed her finger at me.

"Don't even think about it" She said. Sternly. Grrr. I huffed.

"Okay. But when do you think they will be back?"

"When they open the door and when ever Emmett is ready."

"Okay" I huffed again. I stood up and and looked out the window. "Do you think he'll be okay?"

"Who?"

"Emmett. I mean he is new"

"They'll be perfectly fine."

"I guess". I shighed. It's been five minutes. hurry up already. I sat on the rocking chair to the nearest couch.

25 minutes later. Were are they? I thought. Ugh so frustrating. I was upside down on the rocking  chair. Seriously I could massacre a while town by now.

48 minutes later. Mom is sewing. Im bored. Mom is sewing, and my other fanily is out in the woods. Mean while im side ways on the rocking chair.

1 hour and 25 minutes. I was laying in the sofa, mom was pacing back and forth. I smirked.

"Not so easy is it?" I asked mom.She stopped pacing and looked at me.

"Oh hush."

"Mom do you want me to go outside in the front yard and listen. I can hear up to fifteen miles away. If I concintrate enough"

"Okay but do not-" She was cut of by the door opening. Rosalie and Emmett, edward, and Carlisle came threw. Dad closed the door and gestured for them to go in the living room . I stoopd up happy that they were, and alive. "Thank god." Mom said and walked over to dad and hugged him. I looked over to Rosalie, who was smiling? Since when did she smile? Oh maybe that has something to do with the fact that she is holding Emmetts hand. WOW! that was fast. Ya he's finally awake, and huge. I didn't care if he was a newborn. I ran up tp him and hugged him.

"Woah." He said obviously shock that I did that.

"Emily" My family shouted at me. I ignored them and hugged my brother. I let go of him and looked up at him. he had a smile on his face."Hi im so happy that your okay and awake. My name is Emily I dont know if you remember me or not? Did you like hunting? Whats your favorite thing about being-" I was cut off by dad clearing his throat.