Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."

♥Authors note♥One more chapter of New Moon and than we will be on Eclipse!! Woooh! So I didn't update this week, sorry about that. But at the same time, I've got a life, a small one, but a life. lol. I just don't want to lose inspiration for this story and I don't want writing to be a job. I do have to go to school. Do chores and when I can spend time with my dad (who I don't get to see a lot because he works long hours), so when I can I try to spend as much time as possible with my mom and my dad. Anyhow! Hope ya like and

ENJOY! :D

The picture to the left makes me lol i'd thought I'd share it with ya. :D 

Thanks again for everyone who is voting, commenting, and reading. It is much appreciated. :D

~Heather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you fall in love

You lost control

You cant hang on and you cant let go

When you find the one

You hold on tight

You weather every storm

Till the sun shines

Even when it hurts, there's no regret

Every breath you give, is the one you get

When you fall in love.

Chapter 41: "The Vote For The Future."

        Once the three of us got off the plane and into the airport, I was engulfed in strong arms and I knew it was Cole. Everyone took turns hugging one another. Jasper and Alice were having their one moment. Their probably giving off waves of sexual tensions to each other while Alice sees them. Carlisle inspected my bite mark and I could tell he was worried. Once Esme saw it she broke down in sobs and hugged me harder than Emmett. This was the moment I was waiting for. My mom's hugs were the best. They just were. You felt safe, wanted, and loved.

        Rosalie surprised me when she hugged me and obviously it had the same affect on Emmett because his own eyebrows were raised. She told me she was sorry and Edward growled and all but attacked her in front of everyone. I could understand why he was so upset with her but at the same time she was only doing what she thought was right. My own head was foggy so maybe I wasn't thinking straight.

        Esme scolded Edward for having Bella on her feet. Bella really did look bad but I valued my life and kept my comments to myself. Her eyes were almost shut all the way and the way she staggered, people would think she had a little to much tequila on the plane. Edward and Esme managed to basically carry Bella and not have anyone question it.

        Cole still held onto me and glared at anyone who stared at me. I was too tired to tell him off. Cole, Carlisle, Esme wet into one car, while the rest of us split up and it reminded me of the time Bella had to run away from James. Good times.

        Cole's fingers absentmindedly traced over my new scar and periodically he kissed it. This also reminded me of Bella's bite mark. "I missed you."

        I places my head onto his shoulder. "Missed you more." And I did. When I left I thought about him. Our relationship is weird. Its not like Bella and Edwards. Its not even like Rosalie or Emmett's. Its just kind of a "Human relationship." Were sometimes its awkward and other times its not. I still couldn't wrap my head around it. Yes, we did see each other and we did become mates. But that didn't shake the feeling of something being off about us. Maybe because I was the one who made things complicated or confusing. It was just hard to tell anymore.