Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?

Stephenine Meyer owns Twilight.

I just own my own characters.

picture- Marcus

Pain that's all I felt . This hast to be hell. I groaned and opened my eyes, but snapped them closed again because of the bright light. I felt something poke my stomach.

"She's awake!" I heard someone whisper.

"Take the stake out of her" I heard another voice say. His voice was very familiar. I could not place it. All of a sudden I got flashbacks. My father, mother, Aro, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Alex, Felix, Demtri. Wait a sec a stake? So that's what been poking me. Someone must had pulled it, out because I let out a ear shattering scream.

"Ugh!" I groaned. I finally opened my eyes. I was in a room with people I did recognize. Aro, Jane and someone I had not net yet. I looked at Jane, I remembered she cant hurt me. Hmm that may work to my advantage. I flashed over to the girl who I have no clue was, and pinned her against the wall. I felt my fangs coming out of my mouth.

"Who are you? what is this place?" I hissed.

"Now, now , please stay calm my child. This is the castle of Volturi" Aro said. I hissed at him. He looked taken back. Good. I looked back at the girl.

"What is your name?" I demanded as I tightened my grip on her.

"Heidi" she chocked out.

"Now was that so hard?" I dropped her. I turned towards Aro and walked to him. I stopped when I was two steps away. "What year is it?" Not breaking eye contact.

"1927." He told me. I froze. 1927? I was asleep or "dead" For 331 years. All the things that I missed. Everything. I don't even know what's out there anymore. Were do I begin? I already missed so much. A tear slid down my cheek.

(Flashback)

1590

"Why wont you let me out?" I asked and pleaded to my father. At this point tears wheeled up in my eyes. My father hit the cell door.

"Because your week. Tears are a sign of weakness plus you disgust me." He said with venom in his voice.

(Flashback ends)

I wiped the tear from my eye. And looked straight into his eyes."I want you to let me go this instant. I refuse to be a caged animal again. I demand it. You will not track me. Or there will be serious consequences. You got that? I don't care what your doing here. I will not be apart of your guard. Are we clear?" I stepped closer. Basically telling him to challenge me.

He pursed his red cherry lips, and looked away with an angry expression.

"Well?" I demanded impatiently.

He looked back at me "I don't usually do this, but this is the last time. You are free to go after I give you clothes and money. You will find what you need in a while. Jane, Heidi find her, her things. Plus we have laws you need to learn. I have a feeling you will listen."

"I'm no good with feelings. What laws?"

"Well there are some rules."

"What laws, Aro?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"The laws are simple, do not show yourself to the humans. Do not tell anyone about us. If so consequences will result in death. Are we clear?" He growled.

"Crystal."

Someone knocked on the door. "You may come in."

   The door opened reveling Heidi and Jane tailing behind her. In Heidi's hands were clothes?

"Everything is set master." Heidi said bowing to him. She walked up to me and gave me my things. I took them from her without a thank you. She grabbed my wrist. " If you ever touch me again. You'll be dead."

"If I ever touch you again you'll be dead." I twisted her wrist, and her a sickening crack. "Now leave I want to be alone while I dress." Aro nodded his head and left with the girls.

I gazed upon the clothes. She had brought me. I took in my hands. The fabric was silk and soft. What sheep has wool so soft? I tried to on, it only came up to my thighs. This is what women wore these days. They dress like trumpets. There were shoes, I think, that were on the bed. Hmm. It took me a while to figure out how they go on. I walked on them, but wobbled a little. I noticed I was taller and when I walked they made a small clicking noise. I giggled.

"Young Emily may I come?" A voice behind the door said. Were have I recognized that voice?

(Flashback)

"Wait" the one Marcus said. "Listen to her heart beat. Its betting faster than any wolf. She is not like the rest of them. Are you my child.?"

Marcus.

(Flashback ends)

"Come in Marcus."

He walked in and lightly shut the door. His red eyes gazing into my blue eyes.

"Hello Marcus are you here to escort me out of here?" I smirked. He smiled at me. " Marcus that day in 1596 you stopped them from killing me. Why? You could've let them kill me, but you didn't. Not that I'm not happy and grateful. I am. I'm just curious, as to why you did that?"

He glided over to me. "You reminded me off me wife. Even though I have not met you entirely. I do think of you as my child, young one." At this point I liked him. I understood him. I wish he was my father. Although I will not admit that to him. He pushed me towards the door, and opened it for me. "Go Emily. Go see the world has in store for you. Come" He held out his arm. I took it. We began to walk down the hall and passed many doors.

"Wont you get into trouble for helping me?"

"No my daughter," He told me. We took a sharp left and ended up a door. He dropped my arm and turned me to him. "Go Emily, this is the way to leave go! But be careful young one. If anyone see's you tell them to come to me." He pushed me into the door and shut it quickly. little fire lanterns were lit leading the way down. I followed lucky no one saw me. When I came down to the final step I saw a door. I did not hesitate to go threw it. When I opened it. I saw something beautiful. A whole nother' world. I giggled and twirled around. I felt everything. The wind on my face. The warmth of the sun. I stopped when I thought of something. What about Aro? I ran away from the place called the Vulturi. Time to see what the world has in store for me.