Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)

What up peeps over 700 reads to me that's amazing. I joined in like January. Its so amazing. And I give thanks to all you readers .I really appreciate it. Your awesome, amazing. There absolutely no words. But thank you.

Picture- Emily's car

Song-leave out all the rest-Linkin Park

(NO HATE MESSAGES OR COMMETTS.) *please*                       

PG ---someone swear words are in here don't hate me.

Everything belongs to STEPHENIE  MEYER. Except for my own characters.

       ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                      

                                                              Chapter 17,
                                                Twilight, 2005 Forks, Washington.

It has been two years since we have moved to Forks, Washington. It's rarely sunny. Every vampires/hybrids dream. Well mine anyway. I love this era. Everything is more fun. If I had told my real mom, or my friend that there was going to new food, and music and all sorts of things. She would think I was crazy.

Cars. That's one thing I enjoy. I LOVE CARS. I have a Cobra. It's so fast. I LOVE IT. My dad says I'm to young, I think he still wants me to stay safe. Since I can get hurt more than the others.

Edward has a Volvo S6oR it's silver and has a 2-5 liter turbocharged 1-5. The horsepower is 300hp at 5,500rpm. The horsepower is more. It's 460 HP at 6,500 rpm.

Dad has a car too. It is a Mercedes S55 AMG. I love driving his car. He says that If I take it without his permission, I'll be grounded forever. You see I already crashed a couple of my siblings car. But I blamed it on the weather. 

Rosalie has her BMW M3 Convertible. I'm not even aloud near it. It's faster than Edwards car. I love it. I always told Rosalie, if she ever dies. I'm getting the car.

Emmett has his Jeep Wrangler. It fits him perfectly. It's tough. He's tough. Emmett lets me drive it off road. He sais if I ever damage it, I have to buy him a new one. I don't really have a problem with that.

We were all heading towards the school lunch room, Yeah! I'm the only one loving it. The whole town is buzzing about the Chief  daughter. I wonder what she looks like. I'm excited. Alice keeps seeing her but than it goes blank. Alice is trying to keep something from Edward. I can see that. And I'm not physic. Rosalie doesn't really care. Edward and I still haven't found a mate. I wonder if I will ever find that person. You know? The cant eat, cant sleep. . .reach for the stars kind of love. Maybe were not destined. Well maybe me. I looked back to my schedule. I had each class with two or more siblings. Probably my mom.

1st Math with Alice and Emmett. Which I have no idea how anyone could do math in the morning.

2nd Social studies with Jasper. Which is perfect. He always rolls his eyes when they get a fact wrong about the Confederate.

*Lunch*

3rd Science / Bio  with Edward. I sit directly behind him. Mike Newton is my lab partner. I have never fought with anyone. But his ass is pushing it. He doesn't understand the meaning "NO" I feel like telling Emmett so he could scare them.