Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY

P.s this is going to be a short chapter plz dont hate. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

I was laying on the floor writing a new song I could sing while Edward could play the piano. Mom loves to here us play. Edward and I bond by doing music. When he's down I cheer him up as best I could. He is the best big brother ever. I sighed. Rosalie is a sister to me but sometimes she came be stubborn.Very stubborn. Dad and I bond too. We always take walks. It's sweet to know that a father that you barely new took you in. A mother who cares for you. A brother and sister that help you back up when your knocked down. I sighed again. Im bored. Edward left to go hunting. Rosalie is in her room doing god knows what. Mom and dad, well there in there room. Ew. Rosalies room is next mine so when I heared her door close I suspcious. I flashed to my door and opened it. Rosalie was wearing a wedding dress. It was very beautiful with her hair up.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She froze.

"Emily you have to understand. They deserve it" She told me setting her jaw. I knew who she was talking about. It was horrible what they did to her. I get it I really do, but then again I cant give her advice on something that I know nothing about. But what I can give is support.

"Rosalie do you think that, is wise? "

"Emily they have to. I want them too know how it felt. So I need you to track them. Please I need you. Im asking you as a sister as a friend please." I gulped. What would my parents think, Edward. Rosalie and I bicker just like any other sibbling.But we are always there for each other.

"Rose I dont know"

"Please Emily" I looked into her eyes. Damn it. I closed my eyes.

"Fine. But don't tell anyone. But you do know that Edward will find out. He is a mind reader. There are no secerts. Are you willing to risk it?" She noded her head quickly. "Follow me" I took her to my bedroom for consintration. "Give me a discription so I could find them." She did as she was told. We both snuck downstairs. "One more thing Rose. Do not come back with red eyes." She smiled at me.

"Thank you Emily." I noded my head.

"Go before I change my mind." She noded and ran outside. Dress and all. "God please forgive me."