Chapter 22 First meeting

Picture- Cullen house

song-decode- parmore

Everything belongs to Stephenie Meyer. Except for my own characters

I really appreciate all of you who are reading my story

Your amazing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back home. I haven't talked to Rosalie, even though she has tried to talk to me. Its kind of hard to forgive and forget, when the little voice in my head is bringing it up.  Edwards in a whole new world. The world of love. I'm happy for him, but kind of jealous. Eternity is a very long time without spending it with someone other than your family. Edward was bringing Bella over for dinner, ah I remember when he told me.

(Flashback)

"So what's she like?" I asked Edward, we were both at the piano, just playing with some tunes.

"She's beautiful, unique, selfless, I think I love her. But there are no words that I can describe, she's just. . ."

"The one?" I teases.

He chuckled "Yeah the one. She's perfect. By the way were having her over to meet the family"

"Cool, I finally get to meet Juliet. . .. .just to make sure were having her over for dinner, or are we having her dinner.?" He growled. "Hey coujo who you growling at?" The next thing I know I'm on the ground, Edward was laughing.

(flashback ends)

While Edward went to go get her, where making Italiano for her. I hope she lies it. Alice and Jasper have been filing me in on what I have missed so far Edward took her to "his" meadow, and saved her from going to gym, and saved her from crazy people, I think I'll call her " Juliet" Then he took her out to dinner, it is, was, kind of sort of a date. Right? Alice and Jasper and I are hanging out on the kitchens balcony.

"Please Emily!" Jasper asked.

"No,. Jasper I am not compelling you to not like the smell of human blood. You want to know why? Because were all here for you. Alice believes in you, hell we all do. But most of all that's cheating Jazz. You have to believe in yourself. Jasper you haven't slipped up in decades. You can do it."  I told him. I heard a car coming up in the driveway. I flashed to the kitchen. "There here" mom and I giggled. I listened downstairs for Bella's voice.

"Whoa, this is incredible" Her voice rang in my ears. "Its so light and open you know?"

"What do you expect, coffins and dungeons and moats?" Edward chuckled.

Bella chuckled with him. "No. Not the moats." Ha! I like her.

"Not the moats," Edward exhaled. "This is the one place we don't have to hide. Come on. I told them not to do this."

'Well we didn't listen' I thought to him. I giggled. "There here"

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie hissed.

"You know you don't have to be Italian to eat Italian. Right?" I asked sarcastically. Rosalie glared at me while I smirked.

"Her name is Bella." Emmett said in a 'duh' tone.

"I'm sure she'll love it anyway." Dad said. A second later I got a whiff of a tasty scent. Well the thirst is still there, but there isn't really anything that can bother me anymore.

"Get a whiff of that." Rosalie sighs. "Here comes the human." she said in a sing-song-voice. My mother walked to the entrance of the kitchen.

"Bella we're making Italian for you" My mom smiled.

"Bella this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." Edward chuckled. I waved at her. Emmett waved his left hand with the knife in his hand.

"Well aren't you the charmer?" I whispered sarcastically.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." My dad smiled.

"Hey we use it." I said in a defending voice. "Sometimes"

"I hope your hungry?" My mom said.

"Yeah absolutely." Bella said, I could tell she was lying.

"She already ate." Edward told us.

Rosalie smashed the bowl with the salad in it. Ugh! I made that salad. "Perfect" she snipped.

"Yeah it's just because I know that you guys don't eat. . . " Bella quickly defending herself.

Well I do and I wanted salad.

"Of course. Its very considerate of you." My mom complimented.

"Just ignore Rosalie. I do. " Edward defended Bella.

"So do I, but you need earmuffs and loud music." I told Bella. She smiled a little.

"Yeah lets just keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie hissed.

"I would never tell anyone anything." Bella said. Wow she meant that. Wow never met a human like her before. Then again I never really talked to one . .. .. . .or "hung" out with one.

"She knows that." Dad said giving Rosalie a look.

"Yeah well the problem is you two came public now . . . " Emmett chuckled.

"Emmett" Mom demanded.

"No she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rosalie snapped. Please god we need a distraction. Maybe I could stand on my head.

"Badly as in . . . I would become the meal." Bella stuttered. The three men laughed. Maybe I could juggle. . .Alice. Alice came with Jasper behind her. Thank you lord! Hoorah. Finally.

"Hi Bella" Alice said smiling. "I'm Alice" Alice went up to Bella and hugged her. Didn't mom say no freaking her out. Good job Alice."Hi"

"Hi" Bella smiled.

Alice released her "Oh you do smell good" jasper was stiff ; not breathing.

"Alice what are you. . . .?" Edward asked.

"Its okay. Bella, Emily and I are going to be great friends." Alice conterdited.

Dad cleared his throat. "Sorry Jaspers our newest vegetarian. Its a little difficult for him."

"Its a pleasure to meet you" Jasper told her. Alice grabbed his arm.

"Its okay Jasper you wont hurt her." Alice said.

"All right I'm going to take you on a tour of the rest of the house. " Edward said to Bella, grabbing her hand.

"Okay" she agreed.

"Well I'll see you soon." Alice said to her.

"Okay" Bella agreed. She left the room with Edward.

"Cute" Mom cooed. I chuckled.

"I think that went well" Dad said looking at mom.

Mom pointed at Rosalie "Clean this up. Now".

I smirked. "Yeah Rosalie, clean it up"

"Don't start"  Mom scolded me, I put my hands up to surrender.