Chapter 13 Jealous

Hey my peeps. Just want to say thak you for hanging with me so far. It really means alot to me.I know I have been updating slowly. SOWIE! But I have school. Oh BTW that means by the way. I do not own anything Twilight relatede. The great and powerful Stephenie Meyer does. Oh and no judging, :) ENJOY :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emilys P.O.V

"We got her" Someone called. I was being carried. But I felt so tired and dizzy.

"Im tired, and cold." I told her. I had no idea who was carring me, but mentaly thanked them.

"She says thank you, Emmentt is carying you Emily" Edward said. I had no idea where he was at.

'Thank you' I thought and feel back asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened me eyes and quickly snapped them back. I saw lights coming from outside. Bright ones to be exact. I noticed I was in my room with five blanketson top of me.

"How are you?" A voice came behind me. I shriked and fell off the bed, but before I touched the grond. I was surprisingly back upright. I looked to the person who just scared me. Edward. Seriously? Edward was sitting up on my bed with an amused face.He's smiling because he almost killed me. Or scare me to death.

He chuckled. "Sorry Emily. I just wantd to see if you were okay. Not kill you."

I smiled "Im already dead."

"Ha ha" He said sarcastically.

"Im okay Edward. I feel fine. I think I just fell asleep in the woods."

He smiled "Good because you gave all of us quite the scare." He clenched his jaw and looked straight forward.

"Edward are you okay?"

"Yes"

"Edward. I may not be able to read minds. But there are words all over your face. Tell me please, and be honest."

He sighed. "Okay but don't tell anyone."

I was confused. "Wouldn't they hear you?"

"No they all went hunting. I told them that I would take care of you."

"Oh, well say what you have to Edward. Im all ears.....and eyes...and feet--"

"I got it Emily" I stuck my tounge out at him. "Very mature" He said with a small smile.

"I know. So tell me."

"I was...jealous. Jealous that Emmett found you, and I didn't. I mean he's a vampire. Im a vampire that can read minds. Jealous that Emmentt liked you so quickly, and when I first met you I basicaly chocked you. Jealous that you already have a bond." He looked at me with ashame written all over his face.

"Edward. If I remember correctly, you were the one pinned up against the wall" I smiled."Edward. There is no reason for you to jealous of Emmett. Yes amybe Emmett did find, yes he did returned me hug. Yes we already have a bond. But thats just his personality. That first day we met, I would've done the same thing. Plus he is my brother now, and so are you. My heart is big enough for all of you. Or more. Im just adding more love to my heart. You, my brother, will never be replaced" I told him sincerly. He hugged me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edwards P.O.V

"Edward. If I remember correctly, you were the one pinned up against the wall" I smiled."Edward. There is no reason for you to jealous of Emmett. Yes amybe Emmett did find, yes he did returned me hug. Yes we already have a bond. But thats just his personality. That first day we met, I would've done the same thing. Plus he is my brother now, and so are you. My heart is big enough for all of you. Or more. Im just adding more love to my heart. You, my brother, will never be replaced" She told me with sincerity in her voice. I hugged her.

I was happy that she didn't judge. Thats the thing about Emily you could always talk to her,and she would smile and almost suddenly made everyones day brighter. Yes I was upset that Emmentt found her, but I didn't look at the bright side. She was safe. But I like Emmett, he definatly brings the competive side of me.

"I think Emmentt and Rosalie like each other" Emily said out of the blue.

"Alot" I agreed with her.

"Well at least your room is not right next to theres. Im probaly not going to get any sleep with them going at it all night." I laughed.

"Thats true, but at least you don't have to listen to there thoughts" Emily and I shuddered. She layed down so that her head was in my lap. Her small curls were over my legs. I smiled. She really was like a small little sister.

"I love you brother" Emily said.

"I love you too litle sister." Our moment was interupted by our family coming in with smiles.

"Oh good your up. Emmentt and I have great news...... Were getting married." They both screamed.

"Aw man im never going to get to go to sleep."Emily said.