Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes

I dont own anything. Except for Emily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1936. December 31st

Its been a year since Emmett has joined our family. Eveything is so much more fun. In one year Emmett and Rosalie broke fifteen beds. I did not get alot of sleep that year. I finally got the courage to ask my parents of they could move out. Or make a new home near ours. Roaslie was a little peaved but got over it quickly.

But before I could kick them out, mom and, dad said that we were moving. Rosalie was a little hesitant. She threw a fit when she found out. Edward just looked bored. Me and Emmmett were happy. I was happy because it ment a new place, a new home, a place to have new memories. A place where new things could happen.

I was more than estatic. I just got done packing me things. I flashed downstairs and sat down on my couch. Edward was posing as Carlisle's nephew, and I was posing as Emmetts and Rosalies daughter. Rosalie cracked a smile when she heared that news. Emmett being Emmett mad jokes about it. I sighed. They love each other so much. Carlise and Esme are married, so is my other brother and sister. Edward, and I are....not. I some times think that when Aro stacked me for the past three hundered years I may have missed my mate. I sighed again.

'Why can't life every be easy.' I thought. "Lets go peepola." I yelled upstairs waiting for my family. Edward came downstairs with two bags in each hand.

"Emily, just because you add a la' at the end. Doesn't make it spanish."He told me.

"Thats not what I was told" I shugged my shoulders. He looked at me.

"Who said that?"

"A hobo that I met" I Smiled. Emmett came downstairs. he ploped next me on the sofa, Rosalie is probaly still upstairs.

"A hobo huh? What is his name?" He asked me.

"A hobo named Harry." I said quickly.  The three of us exchanged glances, and laughed. Rosalie, mom, and dad came downstairs. They were all smiling. Except for Rosalie. She rolled her eyes. After we sobbered up, Rosalie came over to us and sat on Emmetts lap, and started a make-out session. I quickly grabbed a pillow, and hit them over the head. "There are childeren present." I pointed at Edward. He growled at me. Playfuly.  I think. "So where are we moving ? "

"Some where" Mom said. My face fell.

"Some where? Thats all we get?" I asked disipointed. "Edward read their minds" He shooked his head.

"Don't bring me into this" Edward said smiling slighty.

"Youe here, your already in it." Emmett said.

"Okay we'll tell you" Dad chuckled. "Were going to Hoquiam, Washington." I screamed in joy. Emmett covered his ears.

"Jeez kid don't blow my ears out" He said. I ignored him. Then a thought came to me.

"Wheres Washington?" I  asked my parents. My family laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N I skipped the part when they were traviling. Because I have no idea what cars they had back them. Or if the cullens ran the whole way there. I just cant imagine. All of the characters sitting in a little buggy. :) Hope you injoy. AND NO HATE MAIL ) :) )

We were all in our new home. It was amazing. So much room. (A/N its the cullen house that they love in) Before anyone could say anything I called out the thrid biggest room. Since Edward was in one of his rooms sulking.HA HA suckers. Mom was growing a garden in the back yard. She asked me to help her, but I told her that I'd probaly kill all of the plants. She is so much like my other mom. I miss her. This whole family is self less.