Chapter 24 Willie

I don't own anything! Stephine  Meyer does. I am so, so, so sorry for the wait. I was writing another book, and had so little time to finish it. I hope you didn't lose interest in the book. I really appreciate all your votes, comments, and adding my book to some of your library!!! I really hope you guys like this chapter. :) Heather

Picture-Rosalie with Cullen hat

Song- Here's to never growing up- by Avril Lavigne.

Enjoy
Again, I am really sorry for the long wait, hope it was worth it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Bella and Edward went upstairs. Emmett and I stayed down stairs, flipping threw channels, making fun of the girl models that were sticking there but out, and their lips. Some of them we laughed at, others, Emmett was drooling like Scooby-doo. I shook my head, and sighed. Bella wasn't that bad to be around, even though I haven't said barely two words around her. She was unbelievably clumsy, (even for a human). She will definitely provide some entertainment! Its kind of boring around here! Bella is awkward, and observant, around here that could get her into trouble. She's definitely smart and she's perfect for Edward. They both disserve happiness. She'd make a perfect vampire. Although I will not tell Edward that! Even if we are siblings I'm pretty sure if you mess with her, he will serve your head on a sliver platter. Or maybe dance around your ashes like "What know?". Probably doing the Irish jig. Ha! I just imagined Edward in a kilt and doing the Irish jig, he looks like a green leprechaun, with a little top hat yelling "Top of the morning to yeah". My mind wanders.

Emmett turned to me, wiggling his eyebrows, "Do you think their getting it on?"

I looked at him with a disgusted face . "Emmett" I shook my head, "If they did we would here"

"Oh. . . . yeah" How did he graduate all these years??

 Alice and Jasper walked in hand in hand. They always are cute together. A thought came to mind "Emmett aren't you suppose to help Rosalie with something. . . like two hours ago?"

His smile dropped and his eyes almost popped out of his head. I swear he even went a shade lighter.  .. . . and that's impossible! "Oh boy"! He hurriedly ran out of the room. I heard the front door close.

I chuckled," I don't need a power to see the future, to now his future isn't that great." They both laughed at me. After we sobered up. Alice and Jasper walked upstairs. "Hey, wait! We're are you going?"

Jasper turned to me, "Alice saw a thunderstorm coming, we, well Alice, wanted to see if Bella will come."

I looked at Alice, "You do realize that your a physic, right?."

She stuck her tonged out  "Of course she will"

I walked up the stairs and towards them "May I come?"

Alice grabbed my hand and tugged forward, "Of course" The three of us walked up to Edwards room. His door was closed. A small smirk appeared on my lips , is that a good sign? I listened closely.

"You were saying?" Edward growled playfully. Wow! we missed a lot.

"That your a very, very terrifying monster," Bella said. I could tell she was breathless, from what? I have no idea.

"Much better," Edward approved.

"Um" I heard Bella struggle "Can I get up now?"

Edward just laughed. Did my ears deceive me? She made the Edward Cullen laugh? She's perfect for him.

I knocked on the door softly, "Can we come in?" Before you jump her . I Barged in " Sorry please be fully clothed!" Bella was blushing madly, and Edward had a small smile on his face. I looked at their position, Bella sat on Edwards lap. Alice went after me, slightly swatting at me. "Hey," I murmured.  Alice, walked- danced. her movements were so graceful. It made me envy that about her. Jasper stayed behind, and planted his feet by the door. I stayed in the middle, between Alice and Jasper. I didn't want to startle her, or make her nervous.

Alice sat down in the middle of the floor, "It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share."  Well the idea of "not scaring her " just went out the window. Look its falling, falling, splat, its gone.