Ch_41

Arnav's P.O.V.

.

After we entered Khushi's house, she was all gloomy for the whole time. I just found her smiling at two moments.

One was when she met the maid of her house and the other was when she talked about her friend, Payel.

But when she was with her father and brother, she was all blank though the case seemed different for her family.

They were happy having her with them. I was clueless what was happening. I kept thinking all the while there was something between them and Khushi.

For once I thought of telling them about the incident of last night but stopped last moment considering my behaviour with Khushi after marriage.

What if it was just my behaviour that made Khushi think of doing something like that!

Though I was damn angry on Khushi for what she did with me and I wanted to hurt her likewise but I didn't really want to make her think of suicide at least.

I didn't even imagine that she might think of something like that. So after that incident I became careful with my behaviour towards her. I decided to talk to Khushi and think of a way about what to do.

So when Khushi said she had something to tell me, though I was really feeling sleepy, I spoke up otherwise, "Go ahead."

She kept staring at me without uttering anything and I spoke up again, "Khushi, is anything wrong?"

.

Khushi's P.O.V.

.

I kept staring at his face while thinking from where I should start. He really was looking like he was feeling sleepy.

Then giving my thought a break, I spoke up, "You should get some sleep. Let's talk later."

He spoke up normally, "It's okay. You go on. What is it?"

"Let's talk tomorrow. I am also feeling sleepy.", I spoke up though I wasn't feeling sleepy at all.

Arnav kept staring at me for some moment and nodded at that and spoke up, "Okay."

Coming back to my room, Arnav forwarded towards couch but I stopped him and spoke up, "You sleep on the bed. I will take the guest room."

Looking around my room, he spoke up, "Is it necessary? I mean, I can take the couch, you sleep on the bed."

I spoke up being irritated with his caring tone, "Why are you being like this, Arnav? You don't have to be careful considering the people around and especially when you are in this place."

Saying this, I got out of my room immediately before he could say something.

Entering the guest room, I got on the bed and tried to get some sleep. Being unable to get that, I kept thinking what would be Arnav's reaction if I get to tell him all this.

Will he believe me?
Or think otherwise that I am again going on with another plan!

What if he won't believe me?

My mind chided at that, "What else! You must leave in that case."

While thinking like that I fell asleep at some point.