Ch_63

Khushi's P.O.V.

I woke up today after having a nightmare where I confessed my feelings to Arnav and his reaction was the same of my imagination as last night.

Waking up, I thought of seeing him beside me at least but no. He was on the couch. Giving my thought a break, I got down from bed and put a comforter on him.

Standing by his side, I kept staring at him and got thinking then, "Is it because he is angry on me or he just doesn't want to be with me!"

While thinking I got afraid what if he really doesn't want to be with me! What will I do? Then I have to leave this place. This place has become my home in these few days. But...

I kept looking at Arnav's peacefully sleeping face and at last uttered under my breath, "You have done more than enough for me. But I couldn't do anything except troubling you. So now if it's something I can do for you, I will do Arnav. I will leave."

With teary eyes, I forwarded towards the washroom and getting freshen up, I made my ablution.

I said my prayer and after that prayed to Allah for fulfilling Arnav's wishes.

Then glancing at Arnav once again, I left the room and got out of the mansion. Standing by the flower garden, I started thinking what to do now.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't get to know when Muhib Vai came and stood by me.

I got all startled when he spoke up, "Khushi?"

I turned to him and he spoke up again, "What are you doing here alone, sweetie?"

I spoke up with a little bit of smile, "Nothing Vai. Just thinking of some random stuffs."

Vai spoke up then, "I am going for jogging. Wanna join?"

I kept staring at vai for some moments and then nodded at him.
Vai got uttering then, "Okay. Go and get ready."

Nodding at vai, I entered the house. I got into my room and got ready. Arnav was still sleeping. Getting downstairs, I found Api in the kitchen.

After telling her, I got out of the house. Seeing me, Vai spoke up, "Let's go now."

On our way back, Vai got uttering, "Khushi, you are like a sister to me just like Areesha is to Arnav. You know you can share anything to me. If something is bothering you, just tell me. I will try to help you by all means I can."

Hearing the all concerned voice of vai, a smile crept on my lips as I uttered, "I know Vai. But I am doing all right now and I will tell you if something happens like that."

Vai kept staring at me for some moments and then got uttering, "You sure?"

I nodded at vai and entered the Mansion with him. Seeing us, Api spoke up, "Go. Get freshen up first."

Nodding at api, I forwarded towards my room.

After breakfast, I forwarded towards my college with Arnav.

On the way to my college I kept staring at Arnav but when Arnav turned to me, I looked away immediately.

Arriving at the college, I was about to get down but got stopped as Arnav uttered my name. I was pretty confused hearing Arnav when he talked like that.

In the class some guy kept looking at me every few minutes. I looked around to find Rifan but didn't get the sight of him.

When I was almost done, I texted Arnav. After completing my class when I was leaving, that guy followed me as he kept talking on random stuffs about the classes and teachers.