Ch_31

Khushi's P.O.V.

I left Mahmud Mansion following Vai and got into his car. On our way back home, all the way there was silence. I was thinking how to get away from all this.

Entering our house, he stopped mid way while going to his room and turned to me.

With a smile he uttered, "What were you about to say there Khushi?"

I just turned my head down as I found his look turned to glaring in no minute.

He then again spoke up, "Answer me. What was it?"

I spoke up stammeringly mustering up my courage somehow keeping my head still down, "I do..don't want to m..marry Arnav, Vai. And he also wants the same."

Completing my say, I looked at him and the courage, I mustered up was gone as he spoke up with a disgusting face, "You both should have thought this before spending the night together."

Hearing him, I just kept silent as I knew what he might say if I again said something.

Right then Abbu got there and seeing us, he spoke up, "What is it, Kowshik?"

Vai got silent for a moment and then turning to me, he spoke up, "Ask your daughter what was she trying to do out there?"

Abbu gave me a puzzled look and said, "Khushi, if you are trying to call off this marriage somehow then let me make it clear to you. It's not gonna happen."

Hearing Abbu's calm tone, I got the flown away courage back somewhat and tried to utter, "Abbu, Arnav and me both don't want to get married like this."

Vai spoke up then, "Then, what do you want to do then? Just spending.. " and got cut off at this point by Abbu as he uttered, "Kowshik, enough. Get back to your room NOW."

Glaring at me, Vai left from there and Abbu spoke up, "All these were started by you two not us. And also the marriage proposal was brought by them not us. So now there is no way for you two to get back. This marriage is going to happen anyhow. Keep this in mind."

When I was about to leave while thinking, "I will find my own way for getting out of this.", abbu spoke up again like he read my mind, "Don't think something ridiculous, Khushi. There is no way for you to get out of this house till marriage now."

I got back to my room with teary eyes and kept thinking what should I do now. I have already promised Arnav that I will stop this somehow but with whatever is happening, will I be able to do this!

I called Payel as I wasn't being able think of a way to get out from house now.

After few moments, Payel answered the call and uttered happily, "Khushi, all set? Are you ready to fly?"

When I spoke up all the things, she got silent for sometime and then spoke up, "Khushi, you won't be able to reach the airport if you leave from now. It's already almost the time of that flight. I will check it and book."

Interrupting her, I spoke up, "I won't be able to get away from here now, Payel. Abbu and Vai already know I am trying to do something to get away from this marriage."

Payel uttered in a concerned tone, "Then what are you going to do now? Just marry him like this?"

"No. I will talk to him to get this stopped somehow. As I am not being able to stop this marriage."