Ch_26

Khushi's P.O.V.

.

After fazar prayer, I again slept for sometime. After having a dream, I opened my eyes suddenly. In my dream, someone got hurt but I couldn't remember who was that person.

I tried to remember that only to get a headache as return. Giving that thought a break, I got up and looked at the clock. It was already 10 in the morning and seeing that, I got shocked.

Being freshen up, I got down to take a coffee. Seeing my condition, kaki spoke up, "What happened, Khushi?"

I spoke up while trying to sound normal, "Nothing, Kaki. I just wanted a coffee."

Nodding at me, she spoke up, "Take your breakfast. It's on the table. I am bringing your coffee."

Though I wasn't feeling like eating anything, I got near the table and took my seat. I kept staring at the food until kaki came with my coffee.

Seeing her, I took a bite from a bread. She placed the coffee in front of me and left from there.

Finishing the bread, I got back to my room with the coffee. I was about to go to the balcony but got stopped as I heard my phone ringing.

I got near the phone and kept staring at the phone screen. Though the caller ID was not saved in my phone, it was somewhat familiar.

I tried to figure out who could be it but by that time, the line got cut. I was thinking, should I call back when the phone started ringing again.

I answered the call this time and uttered, "Who is it?"

For some moments there was nothing from the other side of the line. I was about to cut off the line but got stopped when I heard him uttering,
"It's Arnav here, Khushi. I need to talk to you. Let's meet for a coffee. I will wait for your at the coffee shop near your house at 4 by afternoon." saying this, Arnav cut off the line before I could speak up anything.

He was sounding quite calm and normal which surprised me. As I thought, he would be angry with me for whatever was happening. I thought he would think that I made Areesha Api to think of our marriage and all that.

Why he is so calm when I thought he would be yelling at me!

Putting the phone on the table, I went to balcony while sipping the coffee and kept thinking whether I should go to meet him..

✨✨✨✨

Arnav's P.O.V.

.

Waking up early in the morning, I went to washroom to get freshen up and then got ready to go for jogging.

When I was on the staircase, Vai called me from behind, "Arnav?"

I turned to find him ready to go for jogging. We got out of the house together and ran for a good time. On our way back, we kept talking about random stuffs.

And when entered our house, Vai asked me, "What did you decide?"

When I gave him a confused look, he uttered again, "I am talking about Khushi. Are you going to meet her?"

I scoffed a little and uttered, "Yes. I have decided to meet Khushi." only to hear an all excited voice from Api as she spoke up, "Really, Vai? You are going to meet her?"

Getting all startled, I kept staring at her excited face as she spoke up smilingly, "When are you going to meet Khushi?"

Seeing her smiling face, a smile crept on my lips also and without bothering too much, I replied, "I have a meeting before lunch time. So may be in the afternoon."