Ch_35

Khushi's P.O.V.

.

After breakfast, I was hesitating to go back to Arnav's room as he was there. Maybe Areesha Api noticed that and gave me a confused look as she uttered, "Khushi, what happened dear?"

I just uttered smilingly, "Nothing api."
and forwarded towards the room but got stopped as Api spoke up, "Khushi?"

I turned to her and she spoke up, "Just like Arnav is my little brother, you are also like my little sister. So don't hesitate to tell me anything. You can share anything with me considering me your elder sister or a friend. Okay?"

I nodded at her and left from there immediately as my eyes got teary. Though Areesha Api always treated me well but this time there was uttered concern in her voice for me.

After Ammi and kaki, she was the first one to treat me like that.

I was lost in my thought when I entered Arnav's room and got bumped with him unintentionally.

I wasn't expecting him to hold me but he did only to leave again in no minute. I fell on the floor with a thud and flinched in pain.

Turning his back to me, he asked me to leave from there likewise.

I was trying to get up but couldn't as I was feeling severe pain in the ankle of my right leg. Maybe it got sprained.

When he again shouted at me, I somehow got up but I could hardly make myself able to walk.

Then Arnav got near me and spoke up teasingly while holding me, "You are such a kid, Khushi. You know you should learn to walk properly at first." only to get me all startled.

He took me to bed and made me sit and he knelt down on the floor and held my right leg. I was trying to get away only to get stopped at his one look.

He twisted my ankle and I put my hand on his shoulder while trying to grab it while holding the pain.

When he left my leg and put on the floor, I looked at him confusingly. He looked at his shoulder and then turned to me.

When I realised that my hand was still on his shoulder, I immediately moved it and uttered in lower tone, "I am sorry."

Before Arnav spoke up anything, Areesha Api got there and spoke up, "Khushi, you okay now?"

Then I got the reason behind Arnav's behaviour nonetheless I spoke up smilingly, "I am okay now, Api." as I moved my leg to show her that it was really okay.

"Good then. But still don't get out of your room. Take rest."
Though Api was talking smilingly at first but got ordering at last.

When I nodded, she left the room but not before uttering to Arnav, "Take care of her."

Arnav and me both kept looking at the way as api went out of the room and then I got down from the bed and was about to go to the poolside but got stopped as Arnav uttered, "Where do you think you are going?"

Before I could answer, he spoke up again, "Don't you think Api will be back here anytime? So stop your drama and keep lying on bed."

Then he left the room after giving me a glaring look. I kept sitting on the bed for a while. I was getting sleepy as I wasn't able to get much of sleep last night as I feeling cold.