Ch_23

Areesha's P.O.V.

.

After Muhib and Arnav left for office, I kept thinking for a good time whether I should really do it as Muhib kept convincing me not to go overboard.

But am I really going overboard! I mean Arnav won't get married to anyone on his own. It's just a matter of time as to make him get married and settle down, I will have to do something obviously. So why not now! Besides, I think Khushi is really a good girl so why not she!

And it's not like, I will force Arnav to get married to her. I will just make some opportunities for them so that they can understand each other.

If they are destined to be together, they will and if it's not the case, they won't. I just don't want to feel that I didn't try when I thought I should.

I was thinking all these sitting on bed by the side of Esha who was sleeping. She woke up and uttered, "Mummy!" that broke my thought.

Looking at her, I smiled and made her freshen up and take her breakfast. Then got her ready and I also got ready and taking her, I forwarded towards my destination.

Esha was already happy as I was taking her outside but I didn't tell her where we were going. When we reached there, I looked at the entrance of the mansion.

Then turned to Esha and took my phone from her and my eyes caught the sight of the time on phone screen, I uttered under my breath, "Wait a moment. It is just ten!"

I was getting embarrassed to come here this early.

"Whatever! Coming all the way here, I can't just go back doing nothing. But what if he isn't home? Okay, let's check it."

Uttering this, I got down from car with Esha and she just went running to a flower plant right there by the entrance of the mansion.

I rushed to her and when I was about to say something to her, I heard a yelling sound of a man and when I got it was directed to Khushi, I took my steps forward and stood by the door.

Her brother was yelling at her for the incident of that night but I got angry when he just threw a question on Khushi's character.

I just got paused at that and when Khushi uttered in her defence, he raised his hand to slap her.

Being unable to stand it, I just shouted, "Stop it."

Seeing me, they got shocked and silent for a moment.
Esha came running to me but seeing Khushi, she uttered happily, "Aunty!" and got near Khushi.

Khushi immediately wiped her eyes and caressed Esha's hair. Looking at me, she spoke up, "Api, you here, this time? What is the matter?"

Before I could say anything, Esha spoke up, "Aunty, where is your room?"

Then I uttered, "Khushi, take Esha with you. I want to talk to him." and pointed at her brother.

Khushi tried to say something again but Esha spoke up, "Aunty, let's go to your room."

She looked at me and I said again, "Go, Khushi."

Her brother was totally silent for the whole time and when Khushi left after glancing at him for once, I spoke up, "Now Mr. Malik, would you mind to tell me what is the problem. I thought you people also believed Khushi as like as we believed Arnav.

That's why you didn't make a fuss over the matter of that night. But I guess I was wrong. If there was a problem then you should have come to us as it's not the matter of Khushi only but my brother, Arnav also. But how could you, being her brother just throw a question on her character!"