Ch_13

Arnav's P.O.V.

.

I was so happy being able to be back to my homeland. I didn't tell anyone to give them a surprise. I was impatiently waiting to be home and see the happy and excited face of Api and Esha.

I got a taxi and forwarded towards home. But to my luck, I got stuck in a traffic jam. Being annoyed, I put down the glass and looked outside.

I was looking outside normally when some words got my attention. A young man was begging for some money for her sister as she was ill. Hearing that, I felt sad and looked hopefully towards the person whom he was begging. It was a girl of young age.

I thought she would help him but to my utter surprise, she uttered something that just boiled my blood up and went away.

"Stop this nonsense. There is nothing like brother and sister. Just get lost from here."

I uttered in extreme anger, "What the!" and got down from my car. The young man kept looking towards the girl with watery eyes as she went away.

I went up to him and forwarded some money. When he gave me a questioning look, I spoke up smilingly, "For your sister."

He took the money while wiping his eyes and gave me a grateful look and I just smiled at that and said, "Take care of your sister."

He nodded at me and said, "Thank you sir." and went away. When the man went away, I looked glaringly towards the girl.

After some moments she looked back and may be got startled seeing my look. But when she came to me asked while searching someone, "Did you see someone asking for help here?"

Getting hold of my anger, I just uttered, "What the!"

But right then the jam got cleared and the driver of the taxi called me, "Sir. Please get in. We need to move."

While giving her a death glare, I hopped in the taxi and forwarded towards my home.

The entire way of my home I kept thinking about the girl. The more I was thinking, the more I was getting angry and hating the girl.

Like this I reached home and pressed the calling bell. Api opened the door while uttering, "Who is it?" and when I caught sight of her my all anger melted away and I smilingly uttered, "Api.."

She excitedly shouted, "Arnav!" and hugged me. Esha came running to me as she uttered happily, "Mama."

Api let go of me and I took Esha in my arms and uttered while caressing her hair, "My Princess. How are you sweetie?"

Esha smilingly replied, "I am good."
And Api spoke up like a complain, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming today? I would have gone to airport to pick you up."

"I wanted to give you a surprise Api."
I uttered in my defence and she smiled and spoke up, "Go freshen up first. By the time I am making something for you."

Nodding at her, I went to my room taking Esha in my arms. As Api went towards kitchen, Esha looked at her then turned to me and spoke up, "Mama, my chocolate?"

I smiled at her cute antiques and spoke up, "Let's go to my room first. Then I will give you. Otherwise your Mummy will see it."

She replied, "Okay" while nodding at me and I took her to my room. By the time, Raju, one of our housekeeper brought my bag to my room.