Ch_4

Arnav was working on his laptop when his phone rang off. He glanced at the phone and the smiling face flashing on the phone screen brought a smile on his face as well. He immediately answered the call.

"Hey, api."

"It's not api, mama. It's me, Eshaaa." A cute little girl replied while making a frowning face.

"You didn't recognise me!" Esha continued with the same face.

"I am sorry, princess. Please forgive me." Arnav said with a smile.

"Okay. What al (are) you doing?"
Esha asked Arnav curiously.

Arnav answered while continuing his work on the laptop, "Nothing much, sweetie. You tell me, what are you doing? And where is api?"

Ignoring Arnav's question, Esha said, "You know mama what happened today?"

"What sweetie?"

"Today when I...No I will tell you later. First, tell me when are you coming back?"

"In a few days, sweetie. Tell me what should I bring for you?"

"Chocolates. Sooooo many. Okay, mama?"

With a smile, Arnav replied, "Okay sweetie."

"But mama don't show that to Mummy, okay? If she sees, she will take it all away."

"Okay, dear. I won't show it to your Mummy."

"Okay" Esha replied being very happy Then remembering something, she again spoke up, "And one mol (more) thing, mama."

"What sweetie?"

"I want to go out and play but Mummy isn't taking me. You know Abbu agreed once but Mummy looked at him like an angry and furious tigress and he also said no to me then." Esha said with a sad face.

"Okay, sweetie. I will talk to her. By the way, who told you that your Mummy looked like an angry and furious tigress?" Arnav asked her while suppressing his laughter.

"Abbu told me. He told me to listen to Mummy otherwise she will be like an angry and furious tigress." Esha told him as if she was imagining her mummy like she said.

Before Arnav could say something, he heard Areesha asking Esha, "What did you say? What did your Abbu tell you?"

Looking at Areesha, Esha dropped the phone on the bed and ran downstairs.

Areesha picked up the phone and said, "Arnav, I will talk to you later" and was about to hang up but Arnav spoke up, "Api, I didn't know, Jiz is so afraid of you."

Areesha replied with a cold tone, "Just let him come home back today!"

"Then he will be gone" Arnav said while chuckling.

"Whatever! How dare he told this about me to Esha!"

Arnav tried to calm Areesha down and asked her, "Oh, api. Just relax. By the way, why aren't you guys taking her outside? "

"Arnav, you know, how badly she is allergic to dust. And all she wants to go out to go to the "

"Api, I know. Then you guys should be extra careful with her. But don't make her feel sad. Take her there sometimes."

After thinking for a while, Areesha agreed and said, "Okay. I will. Now tell me about you."

"I am working, Api. I will take dinner after some time. Don't worry."

"Take care, dear." Areesha said with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, I will Api. You guys too. Allah Hafiz."