Ch_29

Khushi's P.O.V.

.

I woke up at fazar time and after prayer, I made dua (asking something from creator) to Allah to help me to find solace in my life.

For the first time of my life, I thought of leaving everything behind and live life for myself.

I wasn't sure if I was doing right but I wanted the least to get Arnav to do something against his will.

When I was done with my prayer, I got on the bed to sleep again for sometime.

I woke up hearing a knock at my door. After a few moments Kaki entered my room and said Abbu was calling me downstairs. I nodded at her and got down from bed. Getting freshen up, I went downstairs only to find Abbu and Vai sitting in the living room making a sad face.

Seeing me, Vai started yelling at me.
"Khushi, you dare to say something ridiculous to Arnav!"

I gave him a confused look and tried to utter something but interrupting me, he spoke up, "What did you tell Arnav to say 'NO' to this marriage?"

Hearing him, I got all silent and he spoke up again, "Did you remember what I said to you in case Arnav says no to this proposal?"

I gave him a afraid look and he spoke up, "Get prepared for it. And for now get lost from my sight before I just kill you."

With teary eyes, I rushed upstairs. While crying badly, I thought of Arnav. I didn't get to upset with him. As when my family don't care for me, why Arnav, being an outsider help me out.

Calling Payel, I told her everything. She just suggested me to leave the house at once and go to her place. Hearing her, I got up and packing my luggage, I got downstairs again.

When I was about to leave, Vai came in front of me from nowhere. Seeing me with luggage, he asked me glaringly, "Where do you think you are going?"

"I am leaving this house." I spoke up sternly only to get a hard slap on my cheek.

"You, bitch! Don't you dare stepping out of this house." Saying this, he forcefully took me to my room and closed the room from outside only to open it again after few minutes.

He threw my luggage inside my room and got close to me. He looked at me like he was searching for something.

Before I could realise, he took away my phone and spoke up, "Until I take you out, just stay here locked."

He left the room and closed the door and I sat on the floor with a thud and started crying badly.

Suddenly I woke up hearing a voice and found myself in bed. It took me sometime to realise it all was a dream though it felt pretty real and even I felt my eyes teary.

Then I again heard a knock on my door. I hurriedly wiped my eyes and Kaki entered my room and spoke up, "Sir is calling you. Come downstairs."

I nodded at her and she left my room. It was happening like dream. Thinking like that, I got freshen up and went downstairs being all afraid to face the same situation as dream.

But the situation was different. I saw Muhib Vai and Areesha Api was downstairs sitting with Vai and Abbu.

When I got near them, Api asked me to sit beside her. I looked at Abbu and he nodded. I sat beside Api and she spoke up, "I am really very happy for you two."

Then she turned to Abbu as he spoke up, "So should we start the preparation of marriage ceremony?"

Api nodded at him and uttered happily, "We also don't want to get delay in this."