Ch_50

Khushi's P.O.V.

Though I noticed that Arnav was behaving somewhat odd whenever Rafin was mentioned but I didn't really get that he was thinking of some sort of relationship between us.

But when today, he spoke up like that, I just blurted my mind out before I could realize that and all he just kept silent.

When I realised that I was uttering words like that, I just kept my head down and kept waiting for a slap or some rude words as I thought myself in front of my family again.

But to my utter surprise Arnav spoke up with a little bit of smile, "Do you originally talk this much?"

When I looked up at him being all confused, he uttered, "I mean I never knew you can talk like this straight, Khushi."

I wasn't getting whether he was criticizing me or what. After keeping silent for some moment, he again spoke up, "Anyways, I am sorry."

I was being totally clueless. I mean why would he be sorry!

He uttered then as if he heard me, "Because I was thinking of you that way. As you spoke up otherwise about our relationship in front of him at our first meeting, I thought you two have some kind of.. Anyways, I am sorry for thinking such of you."

I just nodded at him with a little bit of smile and uttered, "It's okay."

He turned to leave only to get stopped and turned to me again as he spoke up, "And one more thing. I didn't get stopped that day because I didn't want to admit of our relationship or I didn't like it rather I wanted to know whether you speak out the truth. Besides I like it or not, it's true that we are married to each other. It's not like by ignoring the matter will make that relationship vanish in thin air. Right?"

I just nodded at that. He then turned to leave but got stopped again and uttered, "It's not like I don't like Rafin but still you won't go to college with him but me. You get that?"

I gave him a confused look and at that he got startled and left the room immediately.

I kept thinking what's actually the matter with him.

Arnav's P.O.V.

Hearing Khushi, I got relieved strangely. Before I leave, to my utter surprise, I spoke up all those and when Khushi gave me a confused look, I just left immediately.

Getting downstairs, I found Vai and Api in the living room.

I spoke up getting near vai, "Vai, let's go."

Nodding at me, Vai spoke up, "What about Khushi? Isn't she going to College today?"

Remembering Khushi's earlier word, I didn't know why but a little bit of smile crept on my lips as I uttered, "No. She has no class today."

Api spoke up then with a mischievous expression, "Vai, what's the matter? You are smiling suspiciously."

Vai stood up at once nodding at me as I uttered, "Nothing Api. And vai, let's go. We will be late otherwise."

When we both turned to leave, Api spoke up more like ordering us, "Both of you, come home early today."

Hearing her, we didn't utter anything rather after glancing at each other nodded at her and left.

Muhib's P.O.V.

Arnav was looking really happy for some unknown reason. Giving it a thought and taking a guess, I ended up asking him, "Did you by any chance talk to Khushi?"