Ch_12

Areesha's P.O.V.

.

Arnav cut off the line and I uttered under my breath, "What should I do with this boy!"

I just don't get what's the problem he finds with Khushi. The girl seemed really nice to me but my brother somehow took her on is bad dictionary.

I know it's rare to heard something good words from him for a person and if the person is a girl, it's rarer. But for Khushi, he is becoming extreme day by day. I wonder what will happen when these two will come face to face.

My chain of thought got interrupted when I felt Esha hugging me from back while uttering, "Mummy, I am up."

With a smile, I took her in my arms and uttered, "Finally, the morning of you came!" and she just gave me a toothy smile and got down from my arms and went out of the room running.

I started running following her while shouting, "Esha, get freshen up first princess."

After a while I sat on the living room being tired of running and she then spoke up still being at a distance, "Mummy, when will Aunty be coming today?"

"She won't be coming today." as soon as I uttered that she came close to me and asked while pouting sadly, "Why?"

"Because you are being naughty and not listening to me. Your Aunty don't teach naughty kids."

"Okay, Mummy. Let's go and get freshen up." I was shocked at her behaviour but tried to get good use of it as I spoke up, "Okay. Let's go and after that you will take your breakfast like a good girl, okay?"

She replied smilingly, "Okay, Mummy."

I also smiled at her cute antiques but kept wondering whether Khushi would come today.

Khushi's P.O.V.

.

Opening my eyes, I found myself on the chair. It was already half past 1 by noon. I rushed inside my room. Taking my clothes, I got into the washroom and took a quick shower.

After that I made ablution and said my prayer. Then I forwarded towards downstairs. When I was on staircase, I saw kaki coming up with a tray. Seeing me, she spoke up, "You are up! I went to your room but found you asleep on the chair. So I thought of bringing your lunch there."

I replied, "It's okay kaki. I will eat sitting on the dining table."

She nodded and put my food on the table. While taking my food, I looked at kaki as she was staring at me smilingly.

She was about to leave from there but stopped as I spoke up, "Kaki, how did Ammi die?"

She looked at me sadly as she spoke up, "She met an accident."

I asked her in lower tone, "How old was I then?"

"You were 8 years old then, dear." She replied in a concerned tone only to get totally silent hearing my next question as I spoke up, "If I was 8 years old, then why don't I remember anything about that time?"

She kept silent hearing me for a while and then spoke up, "Khushi, it's okay if you don't remember anything of that time. Don't pressurise yourself over it."