Ch_61

Khushi's P.O.V.

When I kept staring at Arnav without uttering anything, he spoke up, "Everything good at the orphanage?"

When I just nodded at that, he asked again, "Then what is it? What's bothering you actually?"

When I kept silent, he spoke up impatiently, "Khushi, I am asking you for the last time. Are you going to tell me or not?"

Remembering past incident and being afraid to lose this friendship too, I couldn't get myself to utter a single word.

Then he uttered while letting out a sigh, "Okay. Fine. You don't need to tell me."

After that he was about to leave the room but stopped at the door and uttered, "I thought you could believe me enough now to share anything with me. But I guess I was wrong." and then left the room before I could utter anything.

My mind got uttering then, "Don't get things complicated. Just talk to him."

Giving this a good thought, I decided to talk to him. But deep in my heart I was afraid of his reaction after hearing me.

I kept waiting for him but he didn't got back to the room for a while. I knew he was angry that even on me, made me restless.

When it was almost 1 hour but still Arnav didn't get back to the room, I thought of going out of the room and forwarded towards the door.

But at the door I got bumped to Arnav. I was about to fall but he got hold of me and I kept staring at him without even my realization.

Getting back to earth, I immediately got away from him only to get Arnav utter with a little bit of anger, "Be careful."

Saying this, he forwarded towards the bed but got stopped and turned to me as I uttered his name, "Arnav?"

Looking at me, he spoke up with the same as earlier tone, "What?"

Mustering up some courage, I uttered, "I want to talk to you."

He didn't utter anything but kept staring at me and I uttered again, "Arnav, I know you don't believe in love and you consider me as a friend only but..."

Saying up to this point, when I got stopped, Arnav uttered while giving me a confusing look, "But what?"

Glancing at Arnav for once, I looked down as I spoke up, "I have started falling for you, Arnav.

I don't know when and how. All I just know that I love you."

When Arnav didn't utter anything for a while, I again uttered, "Arnav, I" only to get stopped as I found him give me a glaring look.

This was enough for me to get his answer which just got me paused there.

Right then I got bumped to someone and to my utter surprise it was Arnav.

He got hold of me without uttering anything and when I got away from him, he uttered in a casual tone, "What were you doing at the door?" only to get me understand that I was just imagining the earlier thing.

But remembering Arnav's expression after my confession, the courage I mustered up started fading away and I got all silent.