Mommy - Daddy times (pilot; kind of)

(Years later)

Y/n rushed to her room where she saw her husband and child resting calmly. "BLITZØ! KALI!" Blitzø and Kali jolted up from the sudden outburst. "Jesus Christ N/n! Tone it down next time!" Y/n was red and sweating from all the running and flying. "NO! THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE! SHE'S HERE!" Kali got up. "You mean Minnie's here?" Y/n grabbed both Blitzø and Kali. "COME ON WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE!" As the three rushed to the hospital, they saw Millie and Moxxie in a patient room. Millie then noticed the trio. "Oh, hey guys!" Millie motioned them to come in the room. Blitzø and Y/n leaned over the bed to look at their child. Kali wanted to see too, but she was way too short. Eventually, Blitzø noticed. "Here, let me help ya kiddo." He picked up his daughter and sat her down on the edge of the bed. Y/n looked over at Moxxie. "So you're sticking with the name Minnie?" Moxxie replied. "Of course! A beautiful name for our beautiful daughter." Kali crawled over at Minnie. "Hi Minnie. I'm Kali! I hope we can be friends in the future." Kali sheepishly said to Moxxie and Millie's kid. There was a long period of silence before they heard a flashing. "SIR! DID YOU JUST TAKE A PICTURE?!" Millie hushed her husband as she and Y/n giggled. "It's ok Moxxie! Besides, you'll wake up Minnie!"

(More time later)
"Kali, where are you?" Blitzø said while he tried looking for his daughter in a game of hide and seek. She giggled slightly to herself. "Kali? Kali? Where are you my little monster?" Then Blitzø spotted Kali trying to walk away to find another hiding spot. "There you are!" Blitzø said as he playfully tackled his daughter. "Now I'm gonna eat you for hiding!" Blitzø said as he nibbles slightly on her skin, enough to make her laugh like a madman. "Daddy! Daddy! Stop! It tickles!" Y/n saw them playing around smiled to herself. "Alright you big goofballs, come on, we're supposed to be getting ready to see Millie and Moxxie." Kali cheered. "Yay! Auntie Millie and Uncle Moxxie!" Kali said as she raised her hands up and ran off to get ready. "Wow, 50 years sure does feel like a long time." Blitzø stated. "What do you mean?" Y/n looked over at her husband. "I mean it feels like just yesterday Kali was just born. Time sure does fly by fast." Y/n rubbed her neck. "Well yeah, it does but that doesn't mean Kali won't stop being our daughter." Blitzø chuckled. "At least I know you won't change N/n." Blitzø said as he smiled.

(Even MORE time later)
"Kali!" Minnie walked over at her friend. "What's up?" "You wanna go on an adventure?" Minnie said with sparkling eyes. "Um...why? Why are you suddenly asking this?" Kali said as she looked up from her phone. "Because I'm booooored! And I'm extremely lonely..." Kali, who was on the couch, jumped off. "Ok, but what kind of adventure?" Minnie thought for a moment. "I don't know... maybe like, venture out in hell for a little bit." Kali still didn't get why Minnie wanted to go out though. "Um, I appreciate you trying to be an active person, but this is the most random as fuck thing I've ever heard." Just at that moment, Kali's parents walked in. "Hey sweetie! You ready to go out?" Y/n greeted her daughter. "Um, yeah, but I have to tell Minnie goodbye first." "Ok, don't take too long!"

To be continued...unless you don't want this to be a series.

(A/n: Smol update. So this is basically a new thing I wanted to try out, which is a future generation for Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss. This is kinda like a pilot, just in a book form. If you want me to create a new book, then so be it. Otherwise, tell me what you think! Thank you for reading!)