Aftermath chapters (part 1)

Pilot Aftermath-
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY SLEPT WITH HIM! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Y/n shouts in another room at the I.M.P. building throwing a potted plant. At the time, Millie, Moxxie, and Loona were already sent home. After she discovered her boyfriend slept with Stolas, she couldn't contain her rage. "N/n! I'm sorry! But you don't understand!" Y/n pulls her hair in frustration. "WHAT DO I NOT UNDERSTAND?! ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE UP A SHITTY EXCUSE FOR SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN?!" Y/n continues to yell at her boyfriend. Telling him he was a gross man for sleeping with Stolas. Y/n left the I.M.P. building to get a drink at her local bar. She obviously felt regretful of her actions since she truly loved him and still does love him. Blitzø felt absolutely dirty and humiliated. He didn't have enough courage to show the real reason why he cheated.

Murder Family Aftermath-
Y/n sits on the couch, exhausted after killing their target. Blitzø sits down next to her, grabbing the TV remote and flipping through channels as Y/n cuddles into his chest. Blitzø leans his head on his girlfriend's head. Y/n goes into her train of thought. 'Kind of weird for Moxxie to despise killing that family, even though he's kind of paid to do that stuff...' "Blitzø?" Y/n says aloud, lifting her head to face her lover. "Yeah?" He stops flipping the channels. "Did you know why Moxxie was opposed to killing Martha?" Blitzø gave a look of confusion. "What are you talking about?" Y/n thought from a bit. "Well, he seemed really sad after the rest of Martha’s family died. And they tried to kill him for hell's sake." "Who knows? Maybe he was possessed by angels." Y/n and Blitzø laugh at his little joke. "But...would you want to... I don't know...settle down?" Y/n asks Blitzø. "Settle down? Like, have a family or something?" Blitzø looks at his girlfriend, confused. "Yeah, like have a family..." Y/n played with her hair shyly. "Well, I've never really been good with kids, but I suppose I could make an exception..." Y/n giggled and got on top of Blitzø's lap. "N-N/n, what are you doing?" He spoke with pink dust on his face. "Maybe we should continue where we left off~?" Y/n spoke in her seductive, succubus voice, turning Blitzø on. "Oh, shit..."

(A/n: Yep. Aftermath chapters. I've had this draft for a while and I got pissed that I'm currently suffering from writer's block. So this was all I had so far. I'm sorry again for the hiatus. Please excuse my dumbass. Thank you for reading!)