Random Facts About Y/n #2

Y/n used to hate low ranking demons, especially imps. So when overpopulation became a thing in hell, killing imps was her first suggestion.

Charlie: So, how should we deal with overpopulation-

Y/n: Killing imps.

Vaggie: Y/n, sometimes I worry about you.

For some reason, Y/n loves bendy straws.

Y/n: Whaaaaaaat? It's only a couple of straws!

Moxxie: YOU BOUGHT OUT ALMOST ALL OF THE HUMAN WORLD'S SUPPLY!

Y/n: In my defense, they were already going to destroy the Earth anyway.

Y/n used to babysit Octavia when she was younger, and often took her to Loo Loo Land and Lu Lu World.

Stella: Did you take care of her good?

Y/n, who allowed Octavia to have over dozens of candy apples and cotton candy: Sure...

Young Octavia used to ship Y/n and Stolas.

Octavia: Daddy? Auntie Y/n?

Stolas and Y/n: Yes, Octavia?

Octavia: When will you two get married?

Y/n: *sPIts out her drink*

Y/n is great at singing. Like, AMAZING at it. Maybe even more than her own father. Her voice is the mix of Mariah Carey, Eminem and Demi Lovato.

Millie: Y/n! How about you go ahead and sing?

Y/n: Alright, sure. You guys might be disappointed though.

(After singing)

Y/n: So? How was it?

Millie, Moxxie, and Blitzø: *Hair stiff, glass broken, lights, shattered and fazed*

Millie: Good.

When Y/n was younger, she used to sing along to musicals. Lucifer would sometimes tease her for it.

Y/n: 🎵I like! Looking hot, buying stuff-🎵

Lucifer: *chuckles* Children...

Y/n: There is absolutely nothing holding me back from slaughtering you.

Lucifer: ...

Lucifer: *tearing up* That's my girl.

When Y/n was learning how to speak, Papa, was one of her least favorite words.

Y/n: Ba...ba...

Lucifer: Lilith, come in quick! I think Y/n is about to say her first word!

Y/n: Pa...ma...

Lucifer: Come on, Y/n, say papa!

Y/n: Mama.

Lilith:...

Lucifer:...

Lucifer: *crying in the corner* I ThOuGhT sHe LoVeD mE!

Lilith: I'm sure she does! It just takes time!

(Some time later)

Lucifer: Say Papa, Y/n!

Y/n: Char.

Lucifer: ...

Y/n loves to sing duets with her family. Lucifer, especially.

Y/n: Anything you can do, I can do better!

Lucifer: HA!

Y/n: I can do anything better than you!

Lucifer: Good singing.

Y/n: Thanks, I've been practicing.

(A/n: My dead ass has no excuse for me being so dumb. Also, the 7th fact is based on a true story from me. Although my first word was my brother's name and my brother's first word was dad and my mom was just sitting there like, (:'D). Anyway, I'm so sorry for having to take so long that eating soup with a fork takes a shorter amount of time to get these chapters done, but I love all of you for support thick and thin! Thank you for reading!)