Ozzie's

The scene opens up with a city shot that pans down on Imp City. Yelling can be heard in the background. Loona can be seen reading a magazine called "Imp Gossip" with Verosika Mayday on the front page and drinking out of a glass bottle. She places the bottle on an open page of Stolas's grimoire and rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Blitzø and Y/n walk into the office. "Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitzø spoke with such energy. "Hell yeah it was! I honestly feel kind of aroused right now!" Y/n said with her sharp teeth baring and placed her finger on her lips. Millie crawls across the floor, with an axe between her teeth. "I'm still so jazzed up!!" Millie had a look of insanity. She snaps the axe in half and laughs. Millie walks over near the rest of the group. "Well you better stay jazzed, ha cha! Babe, because guess where I'm taking you tonight?" Moxxie did a finger gun gesture with his hands. "Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie! Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street!" Y/n hugged Blitzø. "Aw! You're such a dork!" She said and kissed him on the cheek. "Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary, so I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!" Millie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight while Y/n had a look of surprise. "Ozzie's?!" Both of them said in unison. "No way! That place is always booked!" Millie squealed. Y/n looked to the side. "Uh, are you sure that Ozzie's is place you want to go for your lovey-dovey anniversary?" Moxxie nodded. "Of course, Madam Y/n! It'll be perfect, besides, I've been planning it for quite a while." He states confidently. "Moxxie!" She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. Blitzø rolls his eyes. Y/n closes her eyes, bashful. "Ugh, can you two not?" "I'm sorry sir, but if you're so repulsed, then how come you and Y/n are able to do it and it's fine?" Blitzø put his hand on his chin in thought. "Touche." "And also, maybe another time with those drinks?" Moxxie shut down his offer.
"No, it's fine! W-We can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy!" Y/n crossed her arms. "Moxxie didn't say that when it was our first date." Blitzø shrugged. "Well, my little cupcake, Moxxie here just doesn't know how to host a little fun orgy." Blitzø swishes his arms and tail as he spoke. "Uh no. The reservation is for us." Moxxie referred to him and his partner. "Uh huh." "Just us." "Mhm." "Without you there. Explicitly without you there." Moxxie responded. Y/n put her hands on Blitzø's shoulders. "Babe, maybe they just want some alone time?" He leaned back. "Nah, Cupcake, he's asking for it! And in any way, I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all. See you lovebugs later!" He whistles on his way out while dragging along Y/n. Moxxie growls. "Relax sweetie, don't let him get to you today. Let's just go home and clean this blood off." She drags her finger down from Moxxie's chest and makes a seductive purring sound. They walk offscreen.

The scene cuts to Hell's version of an airport. "Elevator 666 departing for Lust, in 5 minutes~" Moxxie fixes his bowtie, Millie walks on screen. They both walk off together and Blitzø peers from on the other side of a pillar. Millie and Moxxie sit down in a waiting area as Blitzø spies on them behind a newspaper and calls Loona. "Yeah it's Loona. Whoever you are, go for it." Loona's voice box said. It then beeped, indicating to say something on the phone. "Hey Loonie, just wanted to let you know I'm not gonna be back home until real late. I got something important tonight." Blitzø ends the voicemail and then calls Y/n. "Don't think about trying to send a voicemail. I won't answer it." Blitzø smies, then it beeps. "Cupcake! I know you said that you weren't able to come for a double date because of urgent royal business, but it's fine! I already have a backup for that. Love you!"

The scene cuts to several flickering neon signs. Then it zooms out to Ozzie's and cuts to Moxxie and Millie walking inside the building. Blitzø attempts to walk inside but the bouncer pulls him aside. "Woah there buddy. Got a reservation?" The bouncer pulled on his tail to stop him. "Oh yeah! I'm with those two!" "This club is for couples only." The bouncer replied hastily. "It's what?" Blitzø mentally cursed himself. "No date, no reservation, no entry." Blitzø looks up and down at the bouncer's body. "...Y-you know, you have really nice eyes... daddy?" He suddenly gets thrown into the lid of a dumpster, then shut inside. Blitzo pops up out of the trash. "You fucking prude!" He then proceeds to flip him off. He gets out and lies down on top of trash bags. He crosses his arms and smiles.