Helluva Boss but it's just people flirting with Y/n

Loo Loo Land

"Ha ha ha hoho-oh! Is that Blitzo my sensors spot up there? I bet the kiddies are still running away from you, huh? And who's that hottie next to you? Never thought you would be caught with a female demon!" Robo Fizz laughs. "The 'O' is silent now! And for the record, this is my hottie!" Blitzø then reaches out for a side hug from Y/n. "Aww, just like your audience always was when you to-told your lazy jokes here! On a-another note, you being with someone as fire as that chick is total bullshit!"

Spring Broken

Verosika's attention diverts to Y/n, as she smirks. She pins her to the van while Y/n tries to resist. "Aw, aren't you a cute little demon~" Y/n then growls aggressively at her, which was enough to make her back off. Y/n crosses her arms once again. "I'm not a toy, you slutty piece of shit." Verosika chuckles seductively at Y/n. "Maybe not yet~ You are a cutie~" Verosika winks at Y/n which made her blush slightly.

Verosika flips off Blitzø and makes a blow kiss gesture towards Y/n. "Buh bye sweetie~ Remember, you can always leave him for me~! I'm always for you, princess~"

Verosika approaches the quadrio, then Y/n puts her head down. "Blitzo. Ugh, why hang with him? Come with me instead, darling~" Verosika flirts at Blitzø's lover.

The Harvest Moon Festival

"Boss huh? Oh! So you're the bold imp that started his own killing biz. And you're the daughter of Apple king himself, aren't you?" Striker tosses his straw grass then kisses Y/n's hand, but not without giving her a wink first. Y/n smiles and turns red.

Y/n leans her head against her hands. "He sure is..." She gazes at Striker from afar. He continues to sing but looks in the direction of Y/n and then winks at her, causing her to blush and tuck her hair behind her ear.

He pins Y/n to the wall. The gun aims at his chest. "Starting with the ones that treat you like a play thing~?" Striker stares at Y/n with a seductive look and Y/n completely aroused. "That's kind of hot..." "We could be the most dangerous beings in hell, N/n~" "Wow, that was a good fucking pitch~" Y/n stares back at Striker with the same expression. "Been workshopping." He moves Y/n's gun away. "You know what? Fuck it, I'm in~" Striker grabs ahold of Y/n's waist. "Then why don't you prove it to me, princess~?" Y/n gives an alluring smirk.

Striker hits Y/n's gun and runs to the opened window. "Maybe you'll get me next time, Cupcake." Striker leaves the room, leaving Y/n to follow behind, but can't find Striker.

Y/n the Addict and Valentino the Pimp Husband

She came out and went to the limo. "Heh, you still look hot as always~" Valentino flirted. "Save it, moth whore." Y/n said as she dusted herself off.

Valentino then pinned Y/n to the sofa and started kissing her neck. "What the hell man?! There's people around!" Y/n frantically said, trying to make up an excuse. "Doll, if you misbehave again, I'll have to punish you~" Valentino is always talking about how his punishments are amazing. Even though Y/n had been 'punished' before and absolutely hated it, so this wasn't her first time at the rodeo. 'Remember, this is to protect your best friend, you don't have to like him..." Y/n pushed Valentino off of her and readjusted herself. "Fine suit yourself baby~ Punishment it is~" Valentino whisped in her ear as he licked her cheek a bit. Y/n shuddered at the taste and sighed heavily.

(A/n: Excuse my dead ass, I want to die for how long I have been inactive. Any who, I'm so sorry for being dead! And keep in mind, this chapter is completely irrelevant, and since I have more fan chapters I'll be making, I'll keep updating this. Wattpad decided to bully me by not allowing me to copy and paste some these. I know it's not that much, but I kind of lost motivation for this fandom. I'm sorry, but thank you for reading!)