(LATE) Valentine's Day Special!

It was a nice day in hell, not too shabby. Y/n was currently walking towards her castle, wanting to visit her sister and family. She knocked on the large oak wood door. The doors immediately opened up as she walked inside. Charlie greeted her at the entrance. Charlie and Y/n were planning on having a ballroom dance that night for Valentine's Day. They were currently in her room, making arts and crafts and other stuff related to Valentine's Day. Charlie had shown a large box of chocolates to Y/n and hugged it closely and tightly to her chest.

"Isn't this so sweet?! Vaggie got me something!" Charlie motioned over at a card, some flowers, and a couple of candied apple, labelled, 'Para mi amor♡'.

"Aww, that's so sweet! I'm hoping my boyfriend doesn't forget..." Y/n looked down sadly.

"Don't worry, sis! I'm sure he didn't. Besides, don't you work with him today?" Charlie asked in confusion. Y/n's train of thought snapped back to reality. Y/n realized what she had to do and started getting ready rapidly. She dashed out the door and slid on the railing on the stairs.

"But Y/n! We still have stuff to prepare and things to do!" Charlie walked out of her room to see her sister off.

"I'm sorry, Char! I'll catch up with you later! Love you!" Y/n brought out her wings and took off. She soared calm through the air, in search of the I.M.P. building. She twirled her head and saw the building. She landed softly on the ground and suppressed her wings behind her back.

"Phew! That was close. Alright no more time for stalling." Y/n entered the building and walked in through the door. There, she saw her boyfriend, Blitzø, drinking a cup of coffee, completely exhausted. Millie, sitting quietly to herself, looking extremely refreshed, and Loona, looking miserable, holding an empty box of chocolates, crying. Y/n looked around, confused.

"Uh, guys? Are y'all okay?" Y/n asked. Millie shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine, but, I'm not sure about the others..." Millie pointed at Blitzø and Loona. She went over to comfort him. Y/n patted him on the head and kissed his cheek.

"Hey, Blitzy, you okay?" Y/n asked and sat herself on the edge of his chair, crossing her legs in the process. Blitzø didn't say anything but sighed heavily. He slammed his head into his desk, which startles Y/n. She immediately gets up and goes over to Loona.

"Loona? Are you-" Loona suddenly passed out and started crying heavily. Tears start to stream down her face and make a puddle around her face. Y/n diverted her eyes over to Millie.

"Don't worry, she didn't actually eat any of it." Y/n hesitantly shakes her head and hums.

"And uh, where's Mox?" As soon as those words slipped out of Y/n's mouth, the room darkened and a giant velvet heart rolled into the room as Millie and Y/n looked at the heart, curiously. "What the hell is that-?" Both of them looked surprised at the heart when they saw what was in between. "Moxxie-" Y/n was interrupted when Moxxie was seen in a suit and tie, standing in the heart, holding a guitar.

Fly me to the moon~
Let me play among the stars,
Let me see what spring is like on...
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand!
In other words, baby, kiss me~!

Millie and Y/n looked confused at each other, but Millie's confused face immediately faltered into a loving grin. Y/n placed her hand over he heart, as if she felt pain in her chest.